This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't the PS3 get a killer exclusive like Nintendo or Microsoft?

#1aaasdjfkldsfkPosted 11/7/2012 5:26:03 PM
Nintendo has Super Smash Bros.

Microsoft has Halo

These games both have quality and quantity that Sony exclusives can only dream of. These games are basically played forever, until the next installment is released, there are whole dedicated communities for them and they are by far the ultimate party or multiplayer games.

Sales, Reviews and popularity wise they also completely annhilate anything Sony has to offer.

Sony has nothing like this or anything that even comes close to it. No I'm not talking about decent games you play once and then everyone forgets about within a year or two. I'm talking about timeless games like Halo and Smash Bros. I'm saying Sony has nothing on THAT level.
---
ssmp
#2DarthNAS4Posted 11/7/2012 5:27:33 PM
God of War is pretty sweet.
So is Killzone.
Grand Turismo is cool.
---
"The most excellent struggle is that for the conquest of self."
~Prophet Muhammad
#3ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/7/2012 5:28:03 PM
2 troll threads at the same time?

You on a roll, son!
#4firefoxts5Posted 11/7/2012 5:28:17 PM
nothing to see here people just a troll. btw halo sucks.
---
psn: Overlord-Fox---gamertag: Overlord foxx
#5Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/7/2012 5:28:54 PM
I think his alt account is cute.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#6aaasdjfkldsfk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 5:30:25 PM
DarthNAS4 posted...
So is Killzone.
Grand Turismo is cool.

Key word: "pretty"

They aren't timeless. They aren't ultimate party games that even casual gamers love.

Do your friends go up to you and say "hey let's together to play God of War and Grand Turismo"?!

Nope. But they will say that about Halo and Smash. People are always more hyped for the next Halo or Smash than pretty much every Sony exclusive combined.

Sony does have MORE exclusives, but none of them are anywhere near that level.
---
ssmp
#7aaasdjfkldsfk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 5:32:21 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
2 troll threads at the same time?

You on a roll, son!

The truth isn't trolling.

Anyone will tell you who has multiple systems like me that none of Sony's exclusives can match Halo or Smash.

They are almost always 5-15 hours long and give no reason to play them again. So it's "that was kind of fun I guess" and then you forget about it.
---
ssmp
#8firefoxts5Posted 11/7/2012 5:32:55 PM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
DarthNAS4 posted...
So is Killzone.
Grand Turismo is cool.

They aren't timeless. They aren't ultimate party games that even casual gamers love.

Do your friends go up to you and say "hey let's together to play God of War and Grand Turismo"?!

Nope. But they will say that about Halo and Smash. People are always more hyped for the next Halo or Smash than pretty much every Sony exclusive combined.

because ms fanboys love crappy games. if you have a problem with it then go to the 360 board troll.
---
#9aaasdjfkldsfk(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 5:34:41 PM
firefoxts5 posted...
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
DarthNAS4 posted...
So is Killzone.
Grand Turismo is cool.

because ms fanboys love crappy games. if you have a problem with it then go to the 360 board troll.

If you find Halo crappy then you find every multiplayer console FPS ever crappy.

Because Halo is as good as it gets. It's not even an argument.

Killzone can't compare. There's literally nothing it does better. That's why Halo outsells it 5-1.
---
ssmp
#10firefoxts5Posted 11/7/2012 5:37:22 PM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
firefoxts5 posted...
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
DarthNAS4 posted...
So is Killzone.
Grand Turismo is cool.

If you find Halo crappy then you find every multiplayer console FPS ever crappy.

Because Halo is as good as it gets. It's not even an argument.

Killzone can't compare. There's literally nothing it does better. That's why Halo outsells it 5-1.

lol not even close halo is overrated at best. and yes all fps games are not that great they are all the same over and over. I take it you don't even own a ps3 you are just a ms fanboy trolling. keep making names and keep trolling and i'll be laughing when the mods ban ur ip.
---