This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't the PS3 get a killer exclusive like Nintendo or Microsoft?

#121Tucker_BAPosted 11/8/2012 8:57:38 AM
Zmapper33 posted...
Well PS3 has the best game made this generation as an exclusive so there's that, MGS4.

But it didn't win any Oscars.
---
Houston Texans: 7-1
#122Runner_stylePosted 11/8/2012 8:58:13 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
firefoxts5 posted...
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
DarthNAS4 posted...
God of War is pretty sweet.
So is Killzone.
Grand Turismo is cool.

Key word: "pretty"

They aren't timeless. They aren't ultimate party games that even casual gamers love.

Do your friends go up to you and say "hey let's together to play God of War and Grand Turismo"?!

Nope. But they will say that about Halo and Smash. People are always more hyped for the next Halo or Smash than pretty much every Sony exclusive combined.

Sony does have MORE exclusives, but none of them are anywhere near that level.

because ms fanboys love crappy games. if you have a problem with it then go to the 360 board troll.

If you find Halo crappy then you find every multiplayer console FPS ever crappy.

Because Halo is as good as it gets. It's not even an argument.

Killzone can't compare. There's literally nothing it does better. That's why Halo outsells it 5-1.

You sir, have been demoted from troll, to try hard.
---
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
#123SmokeRyuPosted 11/8/2012 8:59:33 AM
LOL at troll topic.

Halo...he isn't even trying hahahahahahahaha.
---
PSN: goonodeath XBL: AllCityKing
"I wanna quit, it's like I'm tired of breathing, so my stress confess to a favorite song."
#124Thalantyr1216Posted 11/8/2012 9:25:43 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Gran Turismo has sold more than Halo.

It's the best selling PS3 exclusive but it has not outsold Halo.

Are you kidding me?

It's sold 1.57 copies for every copy of Halo sold.
#125lkhlkhPosted 11/8/2012 9:30:57 AM
aaasdjfkldsfk posted...
Nintendo has Super Smash Bros.

Microsoft has Halo

These games both have quality and quantity that Sony exclusives can only dream of. These games are basically played forever, until the next installment is released, there are whole dedicated communities for them and they are by far the ultimate party or multiplayer games.

Sales, Reviews and popularity wise they also completely annhilate anything Sony has to offer.

Sony has nothing like this or anything that even comes close to it. No I'm not talking about decent games you play once and then everyone forgets about within a year or two. I'm talking about timeless games like Halo and Smash Bros. I'm saying Sony has nothing on THAT level.

i can't take FPS games seriously on console..
---
Nemi 3437-4140-5298 *message me if adding*
#126SadLinkPosted 11/8/2012 9:33:51 AM
You know what...
PS3 may not have a killer exclusive fps but when you have stuff like Uncharted 2 and LBP, who really cares?
Plus the PS3 controller makes all multi-plat titles automatically better (argue if you like).
Mind you, if you're mad into jrps (like me) you need a PS360 combo, as both have their essential exclusives.
#127MGS4SNAKEPosted 11/8/2012 9:45:18 AM
Amazing.
---
"He's a very powerful human being" - Mark Kerr in reference to Paul Varelans (In the lockers before almost killing him later in the ring).
#128HmongXiongBoyPosted 11/8/2012 9:54:23 AM
"If you find Halo crappy then you find every multiplayer console FPS ever crappy."

Set yourself up.
#129SadLinkPosted 11/8/2012 9:54:41 AM
MGS4SNAKE posted...
Amazing.

What's amazing?
#130therickmu25Posted 11/8/2012 9:56:07 AM
halo bombed. it's metascore is only 5.5. the only other games on xbox are gears and forza

You can't be serious using the user 'Metascore' argument. It's literally the worst argument you could have used and you have no credibility now.

You could have posted a '0' for Halo 4 without even playing it and then turn around and use that score to say 'It bombed'. Give me a break.
---
http://i.imgur.com/34Fj8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZGQLw.jpg