This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA5 will have three protagonists

#11FOXSOLIDPosted 11/8/2012 11:28:06 AM
hockeybub89 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Especially if its any of those characters on the magazine cover. The one on the very right is alright. But I really don't want to play as some stupid ghetto gang banger .

Oh god. It's stupid GTASA complaints all over again.

Shut up, just shut up. There was nothing likable about playing as some dirty hood rat.
#12DestinPosted 11/8/2012 11:31:44 AM
bigdeez posted...
Or maybe its like gta iv Niko Johnny Louis just in one game

that would be decent, i hope the switching of the protagonist is more player controlled.

a little disappointed they couldn't work in a female character.
---
Destin the Valiant
#13MourningReignsPosted 11/8/2012 11:33:37 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
Especially if its any of those characters on the magazine cover. The one on the very right is alright. But I really don't want to play as some stupid ghetto gang banger .

Because a guy is black, he's a ghetto gangbanger?
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#14kitsune2222Posted 11/8/2012 11:33:50 AM
I want a female protagonist. The world is ready for it. But its not gonna happen in this sexist world.
#15MasterVadingPosted 11/8/2012 11:35:38 AM
hockeybub89 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

---
2012-2013 Denver Broncos 5-3
Star Wars Episode 7 coming 2015
#16SmokeATLPosted 11/8/2012 11:36:06 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17carsaucePosted 11/8/2012 11:36:45 AM
YES! I knew it, mutliple chracters, and I hope DLC its a chick, I want to play as a woman already!
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#18the_great_tidusPosted 11/8/2012 11:37:31 AM
I want to play as a mafia guy not some hood rat.

GTA was awesome with mafia esque GTA3 and GTA VC. then GTA SA ruined the feel
---
PS3DS - Glorious Nippon Master Race
#19SmokeATLPosted 11/8/2012 11:42:11 AM
the_great_tidus posted...
I want to play as a mafia guy not some hood rat.

GTA was awesome with mafia esque GTA3 and GTA VC. then GTA SA ruined the feel

You do know mafia guys come from the hood too right? It gets old honestly. Play Mafia 2 if you want a full Mafia game. I think GTA 5 may be appealing to all audiences and listening to fans. Want the mafia feel? Its in it. Want the ghetto feel its in there too. Not just the same recycled stuff as usual. Also GTA SA has been considered one ot the best ones. There were things i didnt like about it but it was good at the end of the day.
---
I am KING of every game i play...Dont believe me?? PLAY ME!!!!!!!!
#20jubjub360Posted 11/8/2012 11:44:27 AM
SmokeATL posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
hockeybub89 posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

Shut up, just shut up. There was nothing likable about playing as some dirty hood rat.

Dont play then. Go burn crosses and wear white hoodies like you usually do. SMH the ignorance of people in this country these days.

See now you're being racist and FOXSOLID is using the term wrong.

They went from a main character working with a mafia type group (the difference between Mafia and street gangs? True respect) to a gangbanger. Character wise it was a downgrade. Him being black is purely coincidental.

He then went and said dirty hood rat. I admit I didn't know what the term meant so I had to look it up. http://www.urb and ictionary.com/define.php?term=hood%20rat He's using the term wrong.

You went racist by assuming he burns crosses and wears white hoodies because he said he didn't want to play as a gangbanger. What's racist about not wanting to play a gangbanger?
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!