This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA5 will have three protagonists

#21ChaoticKnucklesPosted 11/8/2012 11:46:28 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
Especially if its any of those characters on the magazine cover. The one on the very right is alright. But I really don't want to play as some stupid ghetto gang banger .

So you're ok with playing as a guy who robs stores and banks, kills people, destroys property and otherwise makes life a living hell for anyone in his immediate vicinity as long as he isn't from the "ghetto" and in a gang? A violent criminal is a violent criminal. Grow up.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#22Devilman_AmonPosted 11/8/2012 11:50:14 AM
the_great_tidus posted...
I want to play as a mafia guy not some hood rat.

GTA was awesome with mafia esque GTA3 and GTA VC. then GTA SA ruined the feel

Both are scumbags just different social backgrounds or ethnicity
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#23the_great_tidusPosted 11/8/2012 11:51:58 AM
SmokeATL posted...
the_great_tidus posted...
I want to play as a mafia guy not some hood rat.

GTA was awesome with mafia esque GTA3 and GTA VC. then GTA SA ruined the feel

You do know mafia guys come from the hood too right? It gets old honestly. Play Mafia 2 if you want a full Mafia game. I think GTA 5 may be appealing to all audiences and listening to fans. Want the mafia feel? Its in it. Want the ghetto feel its in there too. Not just the same recycled stuff as usual. Also GTA SA has been considered one ot the best ones. There were things i didnt like about it but it was good at the end of the day.

I love mafia 2 :)

GTA SA was only considered good because the gameplay. The storyline sucked and the main characters were ghetto idiots. GTA4 niko was a bit better, but still the mafia feel of GTA3 nd GTAVC was much better
---
PS3DS - Glorious Nippon Master Race
#24gtaking5Posted 11/8/2012 11:54:27 AM
3 Player online coop for multiple protagonists. Single player is one person only. No switching. Mark my words.
---
I pulled the trigger from the shooting stars, I am a motor in your crashing car
I am the cherub in the Arab spring, I am the bullet in your magazine
#25HwoarangExpert1Posted 11/8/2012 12:14:29 PM
the only dirty hood rat i see out of the three is the bald guy on the left
---
PSN - Ziaro_7
#26WantedOutlawPosted 11/8/2012 12:18:48 PM
That sucks but I guess it's infinitely better than one Niko, who I consider one of the very worst video game characters ever created.
I'm cautious about this game though. If it ends up being boring with awful characters again like GTA IV then I'll just skip it. If they make the games fun and good like the PS2 era ones then I'll be all over it.
#27laszlo_olzsalPosted 11/8/2012 12:25:30 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28SayoriaPosted 11/8/2012 12:30:01 PM
Expects:

White guy; greaser
White girl; hooker-tastic
Black guy; gangstalicious
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#29FOXSOLIDPosted 11/8/2012 12:46:36 PM
You fools are the ones who brought race into this. Its YOU who associates black people with being hood rats or ghetto. I simply hate ghetto people and how they butcher the english language with their horrific, intentional mis-use and mispronunciation of words. Their stupidly baggy clothes and the audio version of diarrhea when it comes to music...hiphop/rap.
#30stawg007Posted 11/8/2012 12:59:02 PM
Ajescent posted...
No! I prefer it when we only have 1 main character. Means I'm more likely to care about them.

Agreed

Hopefully the report is bs