This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA5 will have three protagonists

#31YoshiMan123Posted 11/8/2012 12:05:20 PM
http://imgur.com/a/8vOrJ
---
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep,and you weep alone."
PSN: YoshiMan123 - Survivor of the ApocalyPS3 and CollaPS3
#32KlobziPosted 11/8/2012 12:38:06 PM
All this info... it's almost too good to be true.
#33OmgitsMarioPosted 11/8/2012 12:53:01 PM
WantedOutlaw posted...
That sucks but I guess it's infinitely better than one Niko, who I consider one of the very worst video game characters ever created.
I'm cautious about this game though. If it ends up being boring with awful characters again like GTA IV then I'll just skip it. If they make the games fun and good like the PS2 era ones then I'll be all over it.

I hope you're kidding... Niko was an amazing character.
#34naughtydog2kO3Posted 11/8/2012 12:55:10 PM
I hope I don't have to play as a black guy, I prefer my main to be white.
---
XBL: naughtydog2k03
PSN: naughtydog2k03
#35TigerJackson_Posted 11/8/2012 12:58:08 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
You fools are the ones who brought race into this. Its YOU who associates black people with being hood rats or ghetto. I simply hate ghetto people and how they butcher the english language with their horrific, intentional mis-use and mispronunciation of words. Their stupidly baggy clothes and the audio version of diarrhea when it comes to music...hiphop/rap.

still, you're being racist.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
"Knocc em down"- Taizuku
#36TigerJackson_Posted 11/8/2012 12:59:20 PM
naughtydog2kO3 posted...

another racist poster. TC, please close this thread, it's already going downhill. gfaqs members are showing their true colors.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
"Knocc em down"- Taizuku
#37RayconPosted 11/8/2012 1:07:08 PM
TigerJackson_ posted...
naughtydog2kO3 posted...

another racist poster. TC, please close this thread, it's already going downhill. gfaqs members are showing their true colors.

Because of his personal preference? So anybody who has a preference for their protagonist is automatically racist? Hell, people who prefer male protagonists in games must be sexist then. Or ageist for preferring younger main characters.

Do you also believe someone is racist if they're not attracted to people of a different color than themselves?
---
Maybe it is what it is.
#38gucciburrrPosted 11/8/2012 1:07:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#39silly_sausagePosted 11/8/2012 1:11:41 PM
Wait, all they're going by is the cover? That could easily be the lead character accompanied by the two most important supporting characters, like CJ, Sweet and Big Smoke or something like that. Doesn't necessarily mean that all three are playable. Or maybe it was actually confirmed in the article?
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#40RayconPosted 11/8/2012 1:12:53 PM
silly_sausage posted...
Wait, all they're going by is the cover? That could easily be the lead character accompanied by the two most important supporting characters, like CJ, Sweet and Big Smoke or something like that. Doesn't necessarily mean that all three are playable. Or maybe it was actually confirmed in the article?

I believe it was.
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth