This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA5 will have three protagonists

#41fadecaPosted 11/8/2012 1:18:57 PM(edited)
Damn, didn't realize people on this board are so intolerant of main black characters, no wonder we rarely have black protagonist in video games.
#42silly_sausagePosted 11/8/2012 1:23:13 PM
Raycon posted...
silly_sausage posted...
Wait, all they're going by is the cover? That could easily be the lead character accompanied by the two most important supporting characters, like CJ, Sweet and Big Smoke or something like that. Doesn't necessarily mean that all three are playable. Or maybe it was actually confirmed in the article?

I believe it was.

Yeah, I read the article in another topic. Oh well, as long as this doesn't turn the whole thing into an over-complicated rock-paper-scissors type strategy game where the different characters have different skills, strengths and weaknesses that you have to switch back and forth between constantly.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#43RKO_ON_RAWPosted 11/8/2012 1:27:09 PM
I was going to ask foxsolid for clarification but it appears he has done so already.

Whether it was your intention or not (a lot of racist people do this, they do it in a subtle manner and then claim "oh noo I wasn't being racist") your posts appear to be racist.

Your use of "dirty" and "stupid" together with ghetto seems to support the accusations from several posters that you are racist.

You then go further and say that you dislike people that wear baggy clothes (quote: "their stupid baggy clothes")...then you say you hate hip-hop and their way of speaking (ebonics).

Not sure if just racist or ignorant or both.

I will say this though - I too dislike those tough guy wannabe types in the bus who generally wear baggy clothes, blast loud music out of their earphones and swear after every 2 seconds. That said, there's people of all colours doing this kind of nonsense in the bus or other public areas.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide
#44WestcoastMikePosted 11/8/2012 1:30:05 PM
I want to play as the black guy the most.

Does that make me racist?
---
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll55/picturelink/Rule_of_Rose.png
#45RKO_ON_RAWPosted 11/8/2012 1:33:08 PM
WestcoastMike posted...

Did you refer to the other protagonists as "dirty" and "stupid" and go on about how you dislike the way the talk?

It doesn't appear that you did so no.

Nice try though.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide
#46jubjub360Posted 11/8/2012 1:34:20 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
I was going to ask foxsolid for clarification but it appears he has done so already.

Whether it was your intention or not (a lot of racist people do this, they do it in a subtle manner and then claim "oh noo I wasn't being racist") your posts appear to be racist.

Your use of "dirty" and "stupid" together with ghetto seems to support the accusations from several posters that you are racist.

You then go further and say that you dislike people that wear baggy clothes (quote: "their stupid baggy clothes")...then you say you hate hip-hop and their way of speaking (ebonics).

I will say this though - I too dislike those tough guy wannabe types in the bus who generally wear baggy clothes, blast loud music out of their earphones and swear after every 2 seconds. That said, there's people of all colours doing this kind of nonsense in the bus or other public areas.

Now you're digging too deep into what someone said.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
#47RayconPosted 11/8/2012 1:34:38 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
WestcoastMike posted...

Did you refer to the other protagonists as "dirty" and "stupid" and go on about how you dislike the way the talk?

It doesn't appear that you did so no.

Nice try though.

What if I dislike Ebonics no matter who's speaking it?

>_>
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#48RKO_ON_RAWPosted 11/8/2012 1:35:46 PM
jubjub360 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...

Not digging too deep. He did say all of that and I didn't put any words into his mouth. Subtle racism is a little hard to detect sometimes. Sometimes you give the other guy the benefit of the doubt.

I also did say "Not sure if". But it certainly looks that way.
---
#49ChaoticKnucklesPosted 11/8/2012 1:36:16 PM
jubjub360 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...

He's really not, what was said had racial undertones to it and anyone with a few brain cells should be able to see that.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#50RKO_ON_RAWPosted 11/8/2012 1:38:56 PM
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
jubjub360 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...

He's really not, what was said had racial undertones to it and anyone with a few brain cells should be able to see that.

Classic. When all else fails, go into vicious attack mode and insult the person's intelligence. Try that again with some maturity and perhaps I'll respond.
---