This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA5 will have three protagonists

#51FOXSOLIDPosted 11/8/2012 2:39:00 PM
Ghetto is a race now? Think about how stupid you all sound. You're the ones who believe black people are ghetto and are hood rats. Ghetto people come from all walks of life to me.

One of my favorite games this year was Prototype 2....yeah a game with a BLACK main character who wasn't GHETTO.

Look yourselves in the mirror you stereotyping true racists.
#52FOXSOLIDPosted 11/8/2012 2:39:43 PM
Ghetto is a race now? Think about how stupid you all sound. You're the ones who believe black people are ghetto and are hood rats. Ghetto people come from all walks of life to me.

One of my favorite games this year was Prototype 2....yeah a game with a BLACK main character who wasn't GHETTO.

#53jubjub360Posted 11/8/2012 2:40:12 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
jubjub360 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
I was going to ask foxsolid for clarification but it appears he has done so already.

Whether it was your intention or not (a lot of racist people do this, they do it in a subtle manner and then claim "oh noo I wasn't being racist") your posts appear to be racist.

Your use of "dirty" and "stupid" together with ghetto seems to support the accusations from several posters that you are racist.

You then go further and say that you dislike people that wear baggy clothes (quote: "their stupid baggy clothes")...then you say you hate hip-hop and their way of speaking (ebonics).

Not sure if just racist or ignorant or both.

I will say this though - I too dislike those tough guy wannabe types in the bus who generally wear baggy clothes, blast loud music out of their earphones and swear after every 2 seconds. That said, there's people of all colours doing this kind of nonsense in the bus or other public areas.

Now you're digging too deep into what someone said.

He's really not, what was said had racial undertones to it and anyone with a few brain cells should be able to see that.

Classic. When all else fails, go into vicious attack mode and insult the person's intelligence. Try that again with some maturity and perhaps I'll respond.

Sorry RKO, I still think you dug too deep into meaning and Knuckles is one of those people that has to find something racial in everything. Ain't that right knuckles?
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
#54jubjub360Posted 11/8/2012 2:40:59 PM
FOXSOLID posted...

Fun fact: Did you know that during World War 2 that the camps the Jews were sent to were called Ghettos?
---
#55RKO_ON_RAWPosted 11/8/2012 2:43:47 PM
FOXSOLID posted...

Look at the link in the first post. What is it about the guy in the middle that makes him a "stupid, dirty, ghetto gangbanger" as you put it?

1) He doesn't appear to be wearing baggy clothes
2) It's a picture so obviously there's no audio so you can't tell if he speaks ebonics
3) Doesn't appear to be dirty (they all seem pretty clean looking)
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide
#56FOXSOLIDPosted 11/8/2012 2:44:04 PM
And?
#57ChaoticKnucklesPosted 11/8/2012 2:44:11 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
jubjub360 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
I was going to ask foxsolid for clarification but it appears he has done so already.

Whether it was your intention or not (a lot of racist people do this, they do it in a subtle manner and then claim "oh noo I wasn't being racist") your posts appear to be racist.

Your use of "dirty" and "stupid" together with ghetto seems to support the accusations from several posters that you are racist.

You then go further and say that you dislike people that wear baggy clothes (quote: "their stupid baggy clothes")...then you say you hate hip-hop and their way of speaking (ebonics).

I will say this though - I too dislike those tough guy wannabe types in the bus who generally wear baggy clothes, blast loud music out of their earphones and swear after every 2 seconds. That said, there's people of all colours doing this kind of nonsense in the bus or other public areas.

He's really not, what was said had racial undertones to it and anyone with a few brain cells should be able to see that.

Classic. When all else fails, go into vicious attack mode and insult the person's intelligence. Try that again with some maturity and perhaps I'll respond.

I was actually saying that your post wasn't reading into what was said and agreeing with you that what was said was definitely racial in nature and the attempt to subtly disguise it wasn't very effective. My brain cell remark was meant for the person who responded to you and I stand by it.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#58jubjub360Posted 11/8/2012 2:44:35 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
And?

Who was this in regards to?
---
#59ChaoticKnucklesPosted 11/8/2012 2:46:10 PM
jubjub360 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
jubjub360 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...

Sorry RKO, I still think you dug too deep into meaning and Knuckles is one of those people that has to find something racial in everything. Ain't that right knuckles?

What makes you think you know anything about me? Ignoring racism is exactly what allows it to propagate.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#60RKO_ON_RAWPosted 11/8/2012 2:47:17 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
jubjub360 posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...

I was actually saying that your post wasn't reading into what was said and agreeing with you that what was said was definitely racial in nature and the attempt to subtly disguise it wasn't very effective. My brain cell remark was meant for the person who responded to you and I stand by it.

DOH....apologies. I was offended by what still appears to me as subtle racism and quite frankly was a little pissed off. Anger makes you do silly things...I misread that as a personal attack on me. Apologies once again though you still shouldn't insult him.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide