This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA5 will have three protagonists

#61jubjub360Posted 11/8/2012 1:48:21 PM
What makes you think you know anything about me? Ignoring racism is exactly what allows it to propagate.

Hmm... maybe that you attempted to belittle me because I thought someone dug too deep into the meaning behind what he was saying? Just because you try to find racism in everything doesn't mean that there is. I hope you're not Jesse Jackson.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
#62FOXSOLIDPosted 11/8/2012 1:49:50 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Ghetto is a race now? Think about how stupid you all sound. You're the ones who believe black people are ghetto and are hood rats. Ghetto people come from all walks of life to me.

One of my favorite games this year was Prototype 2....yeah a game with a BLACK main character who wasn't GHETTO.

Look yourselves in the mirror you stereotyping true racists.

Look at the link in the first post. What is it about the guy in the middle that makes him a "stupid, dirty, ghetto gangbanger" as you put it?

1) He doesn't appear to be wearing baggy clothes
2) It's a picture so obviously there's no audio so you can't tell if he speaks ebonics
3) Doesn't appear to be dirty (they all seem pretty clean looking)

I'm on a phone right now, the clarity isn't too great. But the middle guy for some reason reminds me of the way the CJ's crew in SA dressed. Maybe I need to see it on a PC. I don't care if he's black....I just don't want any of that trash in SA.

The other guy just looks like a sloppy dirtbag.
#63WantedOutlawPosted 11/8/2012 1:54:03 PM
OmgitsMario posted...
WantedOutlaw posted...
That sucks but I guess it's infinitely better than one Niko, who I consider one of the very worst video game characters ever created.
I'm cautious about this game though. If it ends up being boring with awful characters again like GTA IV then I'll just skip it. If they make the games fun and good like the PS2 era ones then I'll be all over it.

I hope you're kidding... Niko was an amazing character.

Not kidding in the least. Part of the reason I hated GTA IV was Niko. Such an awful awful character.
#64RKO_ON_RAWPosted 11/8/2012 1:56:09 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Ghetto is a race now? Think about how stupid you all sound. You're the ones who believe black people are ghetto and are hood rats. Ghetto people come from all walks of life to me.

One of my favorite games this year was Prototype 2....yeah a game with a BLACK main character who wasn't GHETTO.

Look yourselves in the mirror you stereotyping true racists.

Look at the link in the first post. What is it about the guy in the middle that makes him a "stupid, dirty, ghetto gangbanger" as you put it?

1) He doesn't appear to be wearing baggy clothes
2) It's a picture so obviously there's no audio so you can't tell if he speaks ebonics
3) Doesn't appear to be dirty (they all seem pretty clean looking)

I'm on a phone right now, the clarity isn't too great. But the middle guy for some reason reminds me of the way the CJ's crew in SA dressed. Maybe I need to see it on a PC. I don't care if he's black....I just don't want any of that trash in SA.

The other guy just looks like a sloppy dirtbag.

You probably need to see it in better resolution. The leftmost guy I assume is the one you are saying looks like a dirtbag? He's no better or worse dressed up than the other two. (not that it matters)

You're essentially judging them based on appearance and that's a prejudicial attitude to have.

Perhaps it was not your intention to come across as a racist but that's what it looked like to me and a few others in the topic.

I mean when you refer to people wearing baggy clothes that listen to hip-hop and talk ebonics, the majority of that is black people. Then when you refer to the same people as dirty and stupid and trash, one can only draw a logical conclusion that you are being racist.

Anyways once again apologies to chaoticknucles I totally misread that...fail. :S
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide
#65Odd_personPosted 11/8/2012 1:57:01 PM
I just want to be able to make my own character.
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#66jubjub360Posted 11/8/2012 1:57:06 PM
WantedOutlaw posted...
OmgitsMario posted...
WantedOutlaw posted...
That sucks but I guess it's infinitely better than one Niko, who I consider one of the very worst video game characters ever created.
I'm cautious about this game though. If it ends up being boring with awful characters again like GTA IV then I'll just skip it. If they make the games fun and good like the PS2 era ones then I'll be all over it.

Not kidding in the least. Part of the reason I hated GTA IV was Niko. Such an awful awful character.

Niko is way up there. How about this: Look up Bolo Santosi.
---
#67RKO_ON_RAWPosted 11/8/2012 1:57:29 PM
The only gta character (playable character) that I dislike (not even dislike but the one lowest on my like rating) is the guy from gta3 that never said anything.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide
#68RKO_ON_RAWPosted 11/8/2012 1:58:56 PM
Odd_person posted...
I just want to be able to make my own character.

Me too. I'd make a fat bald mafia type dude like tony soprano (james gandolfini) lol.
---
#69RKO_ON_RAWPosted 11/8/2012 1:59:41 PM
jubjub360 posted...
WantedOutlaw posted...
OmgitsMario posted...
WantedOutlaw posted...

Bolo's voice acting was terrible. Not sure why they even released the game like that. Perhaps they were going for comedic value?
---
#70jubjub360Posted 11/8/2012 2:00:34 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
jubjub360 posted...
WantedOutlaw posted...
OmgitsMario posted...
WantedOutlaw posted...

Bolo's voice acting was terrible. Not sure why they even released the game like that. Perhaps they were going for comedic value?

Well in comparison to Niko, Niko is probably one of the best characters this generation.
---