This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA5 will have three protagonists

#81Arin_ApokolipsPosted 11/8/2012 3:21:52 PM
CJ, Tommy and Claude
---
The world is your playground.
#82FOXSOLIDPosted 11/8/2012 3:24:38 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
WestcoastMike posted...
Racism nowhere involved, I think it's fine to judge the characters by their appearance.

The leftmost guy I assume is the one you are saying looks like a dirtbag? He's no better or worse dressed up than the other two.

I mean, what? He's the most simplistically dressed with just a white tee and jeans, and is covered in stains on top of that. You might try and figure maybe it's from whatever misadventure the three may have just been in (if any), but the other two are looking fresh.

Sounds too much like preaching for some unrealistic equality. First impressions are a thing. I'm not saying to go out and start judging people by a quick glance, but in this instance we're talking about a created character who was likely made to look that way for reason.

I missed the stains. I was looking mostly at the full picture rather than the close up zoom in shot.

Still, I felt that the other poster was making broader generalizations that went beyond the gaming world.

But I wasn't, people like you just look for any reason to point and scream "racist".

Sorry to break it to you, but dressing and talking like a complete slob and moron is not race related no matter what race decides to embrace that the most.
#83RKO_ON_RAWPosted 11/8/2012 3:35:02 PM
FOXSOLID posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
WestcoastMike posted...
Racism nowhere involved, I think it's fine to judge the characters by their appearance.

The leftmost guy I assume is the one you are saying looks like a dirtbag? He's no better or worse dressed up than the other two.

I mean, what? He's the most simplistically dressed with just a white tee and jeans, and is covered in stains on top of that. You might try and figure maybe it's from whatever misadventure the three may have just been in (if any), but the other two are looking fresh.

Sounds too much like preaching for some unrealistic equality. First impressions are a thing. I'm not saying to go out and start judging people by a quick glance, but in this instance we're talking about a created character who was likely made to look that way for reason.

I missed the stains. I was looking mostly at the full picture rather than the close up zoom in shot.

Still, I felt that the other poster was making broader generalizations that went beyond the gaming world.

But I wasn't, people like you just look for any reason to point and scream "racist".

Sorry to break it to you, but dressing and talking like a complete slob and moron is not race related no matter what race decides to embrace that the most.

Dude, I've explained to you thoroughly why your posts were racist. I'm not looking to scream racist. I made a reasonable conclusion based on what you said. You still continue to belittle and add racist comments ("talking like a ....moron is not race related" and then you add the subtle implied racism "no matter what race decides to embrace that the most".)

You could just say you are not racist. Instead you further add, it's not my fault that [insert group name here] is the main group that chooses to act stupid and trashy.

Anyways I'm done wasting time here.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/64275451 - Skyrim Level 81 Guide
#84FOXSOLIDPosted 11/8/2012 3:46:50 PM
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
RKO_ON_RAW posted...
WestcoastMike posted...

Dude, I've explained to you thoroughly why your posts were racist. I'm not looking to scream racist. I made a reasonable conclusion based on what you said. You still continue to belittle and add racist comments ("talking like a ....moron is not race related" and then you add the subtle implied racism "no matter what race decides to embrace that the most".)

You could just say you are not racist. Instead you further add, it's not my fault that [insert group name here] is the main group that chooses to act stupid and trashy.

Anyways I'm done wasting time here.

And you're wrong on every count. I simply do not want ghetto trash in my games. I have no problems with playing as a black character. You're all the ones who are like "wait....ghetto trash = black people"...That wasn't me. Ghetto is universally trash.
#85Devilman_AmonPosted 11/8/2012 4:02:37 PM
"Cars better hold their ground in Grand Theft Auto V. Not “big and boatlike [such as] in Grand Theft Auto IV,” according to Rockstar. More physics have been added, and make driving feel more like a racing game. In fact, Rockstar reckons that it’ll scratch the itch for a racing game."

Why does it take five games in a series for them to finally get the racing physics right in a game specifically featuring....cars?
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#86Raven_CyarmPosted 11/8/2012 4:16:18 PM
kitsune2222 posted...
The world is ready for it. But its not gonna happen in this sexist world.

How can the world be ready for it, yet the world also be sexist at the same time? The world clearly wouldn't be ready for it then, Captain Contradiction.
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#87CallmegePosted 11/8/2012 5:39:01 PM
the_great_tidus posted...
SmokeATL posted...
the_great_tidus posted...
I want to play as a mafia guy not some hood rat.

GTA was awesome with mafia esque GTA3 and GTA VC. then GTA SA ruined the feel

You do know mafia guys come from the hood too right? It gets old honestly. Play Mafia 2 if you want a full Mafia game. I think GTA 5 may be appealing to all audiences and listening to fans. Want the mafia feel? Its in it. Want the ghetto feel its in there too. Not just the same recycled stuff as usual. Also GTA SA has been considered one ot the best ones. There were things i didnt like about it but it was good at the end of the day.

I love mafia 2 :)

GTA SA was only considered good because the gameplay. The storyline sucked and the main characters were ghetto idiots. GTA4 niko was a bit better, but still the mafia feel of GTA3 nd GTAVC was much better

Are you kidding? I'm a fat, pastey white nerd. The opportunity to act out elements of a culture I could never, ever be a part of was one of the biggest draws of san andreas. What's more Carl Johnson was one of the coolest characters in a video game ever.
---
God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen!
not changing this sig until we have a King - started: 30/8/2008
#88Devilman_AmonPosted 11/8/2012 6:42:22 PM
Callmege posted...

I'm a fat, pastey white nerd.

Why??

1.Tan
2.Diet & workout like a fiend. Get ripped.
3. Fashion makeover
4.Expand your interests be more socially outgoing
5.profit
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)