This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA V's world is bigger than RDR, GTA: San Andreas, and GTA IV combined

#11MourningReignsPosted 11/8/2012 12:47:47 PM
gr0mkakm0rg posted...
Will the cars still drive like they're on ice covered with oil?
Will I only be allowed 2 pre-mapped controls schemes, both of which suck?
Will I still get phone calls every five minutes from some clown who gets depressed if I don't hang out?

I found GTA IV barely playable due to those flaws. Doesn't matter how big the map is, if the game is fundamentally flawed at the game engine, control scheme and story levels it's not worth purchasing.

If you read the posted article, you would see they addressed car physics and changed the way the phone works. Even removed the romance things from GTAIV.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#12joshuadjPosted 11/8/2012 12:48:01 PM
gr0mkakm0rg posted...
Will I still get phone calls every five minutes from some clown who gets depressed if I don't hang out?

I found GTA IV barely playable due to those flaws. Doesn't matter how big the map is, if the game is fundamentally flawed at the game engine, control scheme and story levels it's not worth purchasing.

1. No
2. Hasn't been confirmed.
3. Definitely No.

Anything else?
---
bigdaddydmac- I'm done buying Capcom games when they first come out, I'll just wait 3 years for the "COMPLETED" game instead of buying a $60 demo.
#13este914Posted 11/8/2012 12:48:51 PM
The way the cars handled in GTA4 were so ... ugh sometimes it'd be so annoying. Unecessarily annoying at times.
---
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
#14Large_TonberryPosted 11/8/2012 12:51:26 PM
The character switching stuff sounds brilliant. You can switch between the three guys at will (presumably not during missions), and the camera will zoom out Google Earth style and find whomever you want to play as. They even made a small mention about playing as both protagonists and antagonists; can't imagine how that would even work, but I'm sure it'll end up great.
#15DestinPosted 11/8/2012 12:55:32 PM
i wonder if you can play the same mission different ways with different characters.
---
Destin the Valiant
#16fire2boxPosted 11/8/2012 12:57:21 PM
Still sounds smaller then Just Cause 2.
---
"If you find something that you feel you belong to, become a groupie and a fan, and then a critic." Starlee Kine
#17MrMikeMaPosted 11/8/2012 12:59:44 PM
i'll just wait for Yakuza 5 to be localized.
---
my Bayonetta tattoo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28411423@N08/5754030343/
#18carsaucePosted 11/8/2012 1:00:08 PM
This is awesome, Im not even surprised they gonna put in some kinda Jersey Shore parody on the tv's and stuff, but I sure hope there is an Amusement Park in this , like a mission while on a roller coaster would be bad ass..
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#19RemakeMePosted 11/8/2012 1:00:56 PM
Damn y no buying property? Gta VC and SA was part of the fun
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#20CthulhuDagonPosted 11/8/2012 1:01:40 PM
gr0mkakm0rg posted...

Don't forget about the PC port being total garbage when it came out. I wouldn't expect much from GTA5 on PC when it comes out 6 months later.
---
White line is in the middle of the road, that's the worst place to drive.