This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA V's world is bigger than RDR, GTA: San Andreas, and GTA IV combined

#61chrombotPosted 11/8/2012 4:01:34 PM
making good use of those planes right? Give us plenty of room to fly around.
#62The_Undying_84Posted 11/8/2012 4:51:34 PM
fire2box posted...
Still sounds smaller then Just Cause 2.

Pretty sure it is, hopefully it's a lot more detailed/has more unique areas/less water percentage.

Also the claims about LA's size: Maybe they mean the size of the city proper is the largest, which is maybe true (I really have no idea), but it's obviously not by metropolitan area or population.

All sounds pretty good, my only problem is the lack of property to purchase. Quite disappointing.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#63josh1billionPosted 11/8/2012 4:55:19 PM
This is sounding great so far.

My only other hope is that they add San Andreas's character customization, which the article points out as not being added [yet]:

"San Andreas' RPG-like player customization is still absent, but you can customize the clothing of each character."
#64melvinmelon123Posted 11/8/2012 4:56:33 PM
I don't care how big they make the city if most of the buildings can't be entered. It's just empty space that they are adding if that's the case.
#65rofflchopperPosted 11/8/2012 4:58:26 PM
My body is ready....

I'm a little weary about the character switching. It can either work really well and be a great game mechanic, or be more of a hassle.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#66Da_IsiotPosted 11/8/2012 5:35:56 PM
cuteshamu posted...
Highly skeptical. Developers tend to make grandious claims. Max out system capability, 80+ endings, 100 hours of game play, etc. Most of which are false when the actual games come out.

This, anyone remember how awesome the original Fable was supposed to be
---
PSN Gamertag - Isiot_X
#67jubjub360Posted 11/8/2012 5:40:00 PM
Da_Isiot posted...
cuteshamu posted...
Highly skeptical. Developers tend to make grandious claims. Max out system capability, 80+ endings, 100 hours of game play, etc. Most of which are false when the actual games come out.

This, anyone remember how awesome the original Fable was supposed to be

Why do people compare games like this... Does Peter Molyneux have anything to do with Rockstar or GTA5? No.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
#682DshmuploverPosted 11/8/2012 5:44:14 PM
Considering how big it'll be I wonder if it will actually be HD on PS3 this time around? =/
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#69Devilman_AmonPosted 11/8/2012 5:49:50 PM
Will you be able to go into buildings this time?

Or control remote control cars?

Or do dance offs?

Or work as a taxi driver?

Or join a Martial Arts dojo?

Or do freerunning (Parkour)?

Or use the environment for finishing moves?
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#70xxcheexxPosted 11/8/2012 5:52:12 PM
I'm going to allow myself to get lost in this for hours. Who needs MP? SP is GTA's bread and butter.
---
psn id: wicked_being
Dragon's Dogma pawn: Thane (Warrior)