This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA V's world is bigger than RDR, GTA: San Andreas, and GTA IV combined

#71The_ConjuringPosted 11/8/2012 7:24:27 PM
este914 posted...
The way the cars handled in GTA4 were so ... ugh sometimes it'd be so annoying. Unecessarily annoying at times.

this, but apparently they fixed it!!! I'm excited about this. I just hated the lack of diversity, driving physics, and calls all the time.

Apparently its all been fixed
#72ninjarobot_22Posted 11/8/2012 8:49:30 PM
I don't care about map sizes the only thing I care about is the game play.

GTA IV had all these realistic graphics and stuff that was supposed to make the game better, but it was boring compared to San Andreas and Vice City
---
"Thanks for the input Jeff."
#73kcypher2000Posted 11/8/2012 8:54:50 PM
I care less about the size of the world and more about whether they plan to make a FUN game again. Last few have sucked and I am tired of the protagonists always being the toughest guys in the game but still can't think for themselves and just do fetch quests for strangers all day.
#74GunzleaderPosted 11/8/2012 9:16:42 PM
*is on a killing spree* phone rings *yo homie lets hit up taco bell ese* *no thanks maybe later* *guy on phone crys you hate me! *gunshot* hello? dude? come on man im tired promise tacos later* *phone rings* *MY SON COMMITED SUICIDE CAUSE YOU NO HANG WITH HIM WHY YOU NO HANG WITH HIM?! HE DEAD NOW!!!!!!!! *your character *screams ****MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *kills self* you died *credits roll* *takes out disk trades in to gamestop for store credit* *preorders final fantasy 14 mmo ps3 version*
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#75llaW_EnotsPosted 11/8/2012 9:19:36 PM
GOTY

mark dat
#76AputiPosted 11/8/2012 9:29:49 PM
melvinmelon123 posted...
I don't care how big they make the city if most of the buildings can't be entered. It's just empty space that they are adding if that's the case.

Then the open world sandbox is just not for you. What game besides the Bethesda games allow you to enter every building? Out of all the open world games I've played this gen I felt that GTAIV had the most interior settings.

I may be wrong since I haven't played Sleeping Dogs. But the Saint's Row series for example rarely has building that you can enter besides your occasional store.

I'm pretty sure they're gonna make the outside area a lot more varied and fun to explore, plus it's LA so there won't be a skyscraper at every corner (and IMO LA has more varied landmarks than New York.)
---
Asking once only makes you want it more
#77SophisticationPosted 11/8/2012 9:34:25 PM
Aputi posted...
melvinmelon123 posted...
I don't care how big they make the city if most of the buildings can't be entered. It's just empty space that they are adding if that's the case.

Then the open world sandbox is just not for you. What game besides the Bethesda games allow you to enter every building? Out of all the open world games I've played this gen I felt that GTAIV had the most interior settings.

I may be wrong since I haven't played Sleeping Dogs. But the Saint's Row series for example rarely has building that you can enter besides your occasional store.

I'm pretty sure they're gonna make the outside area a lot more varied and fun to explore, plus it's LA so there won't be a skyscraper at every corner (and IMO LA has more varied landmarks than New York.)

Sleeping dogs is fantastic in the sense the missions actually seem like the gameplay shifts from wide scope to these focused TPS missions. It's a fantastic game. Sleeping Dogs takes the scale, scope of GTA and combines it with a deeper, more rewarding melee system than Batman AC and tosses in some Uncharted while they're at it. The street shoot outs rivaled anything Uncharted did during the convoy missions.
---
Sophistication is knowing you like the best games, going out of your way to own them and then telling the entire world about them. I... I am sophistication.
#78digitalwill2000Posted 11/8/2012 9:35:32 PM
They have said, quote unquote that there will be 3 main protagonists and they will be used in ways revolutionary to gaming.

Note that this is the same company that said your choices in GTA4 mattered, but you spare a guy just to kill him 5 mins later...
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#79DestinPosted 11/9/2012 7:41:28 AM
Aputi posted...

in SD, not counting stores, i only remember one place to enter that wasn't specifically directed by a story mission first.
---
Destin the Valiant
#80darkshadowmasterPosted 11/9/2012 7:46:05 AM
But if it plays like GTA IV, I'm not interested.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.