This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTA V's world is bigger than RDR, GTA: San Andreas, and GTA IV combined

#81killakPosted 11/9/2012 7:54:15 AM
I see this board doing the same about face they did with GTA IV and Final Fantasy XIII.

For me, very excited though i'm concerned that the world may be a bit too big
---
My Cat - http://tinyurl.com/bvqxlwo
#82SomnusNemorisPosted 11/9/2012 7:56:48 AM
killak posted...
For me, very excited though i'm concerned that the world may be a bit too big

Not for me. I am going to have fun exploring the beautiful world Rockstar are creating. Have you seen the screen-caps? Dear Lord. This will be the only game I play for like 2 months. It's just going to be all this.

Cannot. Wait.
#83killakPosted 11/9/2012 7:58:27 AM
I tend to get bored easily when the world is too big.

Still, I prefer cars and trucks to horses and walking, so there's the chance that the world will be a great one to tear up.
---
Greer Logic: "I don't want a game that's always the same. I want a game that never changes"
#84Rasputin77Posted 11/9/2012 8:03:01 AM
ZOMG.
---
Best POTD EVER: "I live with my parents" = 52.03%
"Let's talk about the trolls way more than they actually post." - Wii U board logic
#85SomnusNemorisPosted 11/9/2012 8:05:13 AM
killak posted...
I tend to get bored easily when the world is too big.

Still, I prefer cars and trucks to horses and walking, so there's the chance that the world will be a great one to tear up.

Is that implying you didn't like RDR or are we talking Skyrim?

Either way, you're looking to have more in this game, mate. Seen those jets? Hnnnggg
#86toadiemanPosted 11/9/2012 8:06:01 AM
Glitch city here we come.
---
PSN: toadieman
#87SomnusNemorisPosted 11/9/2012 8:07:58 AM
toadieman posted...

Not something that happens in Rockstar games to such a degree that it's a widespread problem. Try again. No actually, don't... 6 years of petty cynicism and attempts to be critically edgy from "gamers" have already been f***ing annoying enough.
#88killakPosted 11/9/2012 8:12:03 AM
Is that implying you didn't like RDR or are we talking Skyrim?

No, I actually did enjoy the game. It just bored me at the same time.
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"
#89toadiemanPosted 11/9/2012 8:18:19 AM
SomnusNemoris posted...
toadieman posted...

Not something that happens in Rockstar games to such a degree that it's a widespread problem. Try again. No actually, don't... 6 years of petty cynicism and attempts to be critically edgy from "gamers" have already been f***ing annoying enough.

Didn't mean to sound trollish but seriously how big is too big for the PS3 to handle and testing becomes flat out impossible to catch all bugs.
---
PSN: toadieman
#90Shadow CloudPosted 11/9/2012 11:03:18 AM
I know that melee has never been GTA's focus, but I still hope to see it upgraded enough that it can be more exciting like Sleeping Dogs or Arkham City.