This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mario Party type game PS3 game?

#1amonte64Posted 11/8/2012 10:27:33 PM
Is there any? If not, what about for original PlayStation? I know Crash Bash is one of them. If so, do they still stand good today?
#2SayoriaPosted 11/8/2012 10:33:10 PM
CLOSEST thing is Toro! Let's Party!, and that is still not close enough. No board thing. Not as many minigames.

Also, the game has the WORST use of the sixaxis I have ever seen. Some games are fantastic (Fan-tan, Find your way home, Baseball, Christmas game (forget the name), Billionaire Card Game and Minigolf), and some games are just "shoot yourself in the head" frustrating.... (Ukulele, Free Throw, Speed, Racer Toro, Punk Toro, and Upstream swimming.)
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#3amonte64(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 10:43:02 PM
Motsu posted...
CLOSEST thing is Toro! Let's Party!, and that is still not close enough. No board thing. Not as many minigames.

Also, the game has the WORST use of the sixaxis I have ever seen. Some games are fantastic (Fan-tan, Find your way home, Baseball, Christmas game (forget the name), Billionaire Card Game and Minigolf), and some games are just "shoot yourself in the head" frustrating.... (Ukulele, Free Throw, Speed, Racer Toro, Punk Toro, and Upstream swimming.)

The Mario Party like games don't need to have a board game, it just needs to be like the core Mario Party which is a party mini game game. Also, did that game release in the Americas?
#4FiendingHardPosted 11/8/2012 10:45:14 PM
LittleBihPlanet 2. Along with the platforming it also has a lot of nifty little mini games.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: XCOM, Vanquish, Bayonetta, Dishonored, Final Fantasy 6
#5amonte64(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 10:50:06 PM
FiendingHard posted...
LittleBihPlanet 2. Along with the platforming it also has a lot of nifty little mini games.

Thanks.

Anymore?

Sony should really release a great Mario Party type game, they already have a zillion great, critically acclaimed and popular franchises, it's time they start using the characters and worlds from their franchises and join them together for a kart, Mario Party and party sports type of games to name a few.
#6SsliasilPosted 11/8/2012 10:56:34 PM
Little Big Planet 2 by far, its not a boardgame, but its loaded with mini games and nearly 8 million user created levels.
---
"Ya know?" Wakka FF X and X-2.
#7MourningReignsPosted 11/8/2012 11:03:02 PM
Sony hasn't copied that yet, wait until next year.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#8SayoriaPosted 11/8/2012 11:03:28 PM
amonte64 posted...
Motsu posted...

The Mario Party like games don't need to have a board game, it just needs to be like the core Mario Party which is a party mini game game. Also, did that game release in the Americas?

No, but you can import it. The asian version is Japanese voice, but completely English with text and subtitles.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#9amonte64(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 11:18:07 PM
MourningReigns posted...
Sony hasn't copied that yet, wait until next year.

Fanboys, LOL.