This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WHat if they made a World War Z PS3 video game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. WHat if they made a World War Z PS3 video game?
3 years ago#1
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=96827
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
3 years ago#2
There's quite a few zombie games already.
---
PSN: toadieman
3 years ago#3
i want one like the walking dead. not just running and shooting nonstop, but actually being able to take over places, find people to defend areas and build other defenses. not just the build weak barriers and deal with wave after wave of nonstop zombies.

also has to be 3rd person. deal breaker.
3 years ago#4
king_madden posted...
i want one like the walking dead. not just running and shooting nonstop, but actually being able to take over places, find people to defend areas and build other defenses. not just the build weak barriers and deal with wave after wave of nonstop zombies.

Dont we have a Walking Dead game?
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
3 years ago#5
Devilman_Amon posted...
king_madden posted...

yea but not as i described. I want a game like the tv show, featuring things i described. the walking dead game is great though.
3 years ago#6
Nostradamus foretold, that on at the peak of it's popularity, when the 1,000,000'th zombie-themed piece of entertainment material will have been produced, on 21/12/12, a mad scientist will finally solve the riddle and create mankind's most fascinating virus.

The dawn of the dead is nigh.
---
PSN: Dice_Hazard
3 years ago#7
king_madden posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
king_madden posted...

yea but not as i described. I want a game like the tv show, featuring things i described. the walking dead game is great though.

Walking Dead is a Visual point and "click" game... Different from his description.
---
PSN: MxWhiteKnight
3 years ago#8
It would suck just like this movie is going to. Sorry, already saw some horrible news about it and I know for a fact that nothing from the book will be in it. It's another case of the book being better but in this situation it's, why did they even try.
---
PSN: cavesitter/Live: cavesitter
Battlelog Info is cavesitter1 Don't ask.
3 years ago#9
EVILBRENDA posted...
It would suck just like this movie is going to. Sorry, already saw some horrible news about it and I know for a fact that nothing from the book will be in it. It's another case of the book being better but in this situation it's, why did they even try.

what was the horrible news?

would it affect someone who cares nothing for the book?
3 years ago#10
MelvinX93 posted...
king_madden posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
king_madden posted...

Walking Dead is a Visual point and "click" game... Different from his description.

There is a first person shooter coming soon.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
(edited 0 seconds ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. WHat if they made a World War Z PS3 video game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived