This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WHat if they made a World War Z PS3 video game?

#1Devilman_AmonPosted 11/9/2012 3:25:27 PM
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=96827
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#2toadiemanPosted 11/9/2012 3:31:48 PM
There's quite a few zombie games already.
---
PSN: toadieman
#3king_maddenPosted 11/9/2012 3:47:02 PM
i want one like the walking dead. not just running and shooting nonstop, but actually being able to take over places, find people to defend areas and build other defenses. not just the build weak barriers and deal with wave after wave of nonstop zombies.

also has to be 3rd person. deal breaker.
#4Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:24:16 PM
king_madden posted...
i want one like the walking dead. not just running and shooting nonstop, but actually being able to take over places, find people to defend areas and build other defenses. not just the build weak barriers and deal with wave after wave of nonstop zombies.

Dont we have a Walking Dead game?
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#5king_maddenPosted 11/9/2012 11:47:50 PM
Devilman_Amon posted...
king_madden posted...

yea but not as i described. I want a game like the tv show, featuring things i described. the walking dead game is great though.
#6Dice_HazardPosted 11/9/2012 11:52:36 PM
Nostradamus foretold, that on at the peak of it's popularity, when the 1,000,000'th zombie-themed piece of entertainment material will have been produced, on 21/12/12, a mad scientist will finally solve the riddle and create mankind's most fascinating virus.

The dawn of the dead is nigh.
---
PSN: Dice_Hazard
#7MelvinX93Posted 11/9/2012 11:53:58 PM
king_madden posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
king_madden posted...

yea but not as i described. I want a game like the tv show, featuring things i described. the walking dead game is great though.

Walking Dead is a Visual point and "click" game... Different from his description.
---
PSN: MxWhiteKnight
#8EVILBRENDAPosted 11/10/2012 6:41:13 AM
It would suck just like this movie is going to. Sorry, already saw some horrible news about it and I know for a fact that nothing from the book will be in it. It's another case of the book being better but in this situation it's, why did they even try.
---
PSN: cavesitter/Live: cavesitter
Battlelog Info is cavesitter1 Don't ask.
#9king_maddenPosted 11/10/2012 11:31:45 AM
EVILBRENDA posted...
It would suck just like this movie is going to. Sorry, already saw some horrible news about it and I know for a fact that nothing from the book will be in it. It's another case of the book being better but in this situation it's, why did they even try.

what was the horrible news?

would it affect someone who cares nothing for the book?
#10jubjub360Posted 11/10/2012 12:20:08 PM(edited)
MelvinX93 posted...
king_madden posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...
king_madden posted...

Walking Dead is a Visual point and "click" game... Different from his description.

There is a first person shooter coming soon.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!