This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think it'd be cool if the PS4 had a tablet controllers like the WiiU?

#11MourningReignsPosted 11/9/2012 4:28:22 PM
Bf109_Ace_1941 posted...
Vita could be use as table controller.

That would actually make the Vita useful, because no one is actually using it to play games.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#12MourningReignsPosted 11/9/2012 4:29:18 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
No, the thing is a gimmick and nothing more

Exactly, just like the touchscreen the DS and 3DS added. It's a gimmick and it won't go anywhere.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#13NewShire(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 4:30:26 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
The very reason I'm not buying the WiiU is because of that stupid controller...

Funny, I think one of the biggest things to get me excited about the WiiU is that Pro Controller that looks like an Xbox controller. Although I still think the second screen could turn out to be amazing.
#14keatonisballinPosted 11/9/2012 4:34:36 PM
The tablet control is a horrible idea. Just downright stupid. One screen isn't enough, now I need a second screen to look at? Which serves what purpose? From the commercials it looks to just display the same thing as the tv.

Just another gimmick for the sake of trying to be different.
---
http://tinyurl.com/9xkt9ek
#15SophisticationPosted 11/9/2012 4:38:44 PM
Please don't...
---
Sophistication is knowing you like the best games, going out of your way to own them and then telling the entire world about them. I... I am sophistication.
#16Battleship_GrayPosted 11/9/2012 4:41:24 PM
I wouldn't buy it.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#17jammiesPosted 11/9/2012 4:41:39 PM
GBA connectivity was sweet but sadly underused.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#18crazyman32Posted 11/9/2012 4:41:43 PM
no it's not something I would want to use but,I would be fine with it as an option for gamers to use.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#19Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/9/2012 4:42:32 PM
keatonisballin posted...
The tablet control is a horrible idea. Just downright stupid. One screen isn't enough, now I need a second screen to look at? Which serves what purpose? From the commercials it looks to just display the same thing as the tv.

Just another gimmick for the sake of trying to be different.

Not only that, It looks uncomfortable to use...The 360 and PS3 remote play games just fine.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#20SODISPosted 11/9/2012 4:43:28 PM(edited)
Sony's bad at innovation. They're better at sticking to tried-true. Every time Sony tries to be innovative, they fail to support the products they put out. I can't even remember the last game that used SIXAXIS. Why do we pay for it again? How many games have 7p support? What games have really taken advantage of Blu-Ray that isn't a simple texture bump?

I'd rather the PS4 just be a PS3+ just to be safe.
---
NIER