This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think it'd be cool if the PS4 had a tablet controllers like the WiiU?

#31archizzyPosted 11/9/2012 7:23:29 PM
Hell no. I want it to stay as it is.
---
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
#32amonte64Posted 11/9/2012 7:23:45 PM
Rickoon5 posted...
If it succeeds on WiiU it's going to happen on PS4. Lately, Sony is OBSESSED with copying anything that is successful for other companies.

-Smash Bros.: Sony makes PS All-Stars
-Mario Kart: Sony makes Little Big Planet Karting
-Motion Controls: Sony makes PS Move
-Guy invents Blu-Ray: Sony makes Blu-Ray
-Beta is released: Sony releases VHS
-Dreamcast fails: Sony makes Vita

See what I mean? Like it or not, it's probably going to happen.

LMAO, this has so much fail and incorrect information.
#33amonte64Posted 11/9/2012 7:29:00 PM
Whether PS4 has a tablet controller or not, the regular controller better be improved, I'm not talking about going from current DS3 to a N64 controller but the controller needs to perfect, the triggers need to be worked on, the shape, how it feels and fits in your hand needs to be improved, no matter what buttons combination you are pressing it needs to feel and fit perfectly in your hand no matter the hand size, see what's perfect on the concave or convex analog sticks, their looseness and the dead end (I've seen people dislike them) and the overall look of the controller, where the logos are and the LED lights, on current controller they are ugly and in ugly placements even more so when you compare it to the 360 controller's
#34pacpuf7249Posted 11/9/2012 7:51:58 PM
SODIS posted...
Sony's bad at innovation. They're better at sticking to tried-true. Every time Sony tries to be innovative, they fail to support the products they put out. I can't even remember the last game that used SIXAXIS. Why do we pay for it again? How many games have 7p support? What games have really taken advantage of Blu-Ray that isn't a simple texture bump?

I'd rather the PS4 just be a PS3+ just to be safe.

This is so true its sad.
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
#35UniversquallPosted 11/9/2012 7:54:35 PM
amonte64 posted...
Whether PS4 has a tablet controller or not, the regular controller better be improved, I'm not talking about going from current DS3 to a N64 controller but the controller needs to perfect, the triggers need to be worked on, the shape, how it feels and fits in your hand needs to be improved, no matter what buttons combination you are pressing it needs to feel and fit perfectly in your hand no matter the hand size, see what's perfect on the concave or convex analog sticks, their looseness and the dead end (I've seen people dislike them) and the overall look of the controller, where the logos are and the LED lights, on current controller they are ugly and in ugly placements even more so when you compare it to the 360 controller's

Which is why they need to release an optional controller for people like you.
---
After the Fallout
#36Alamyst_Posted 11/9/2012 8:07:08 PM
NO
---
psn Alamyst
#37chiefofsb78Posted 11/9/2012 8:10:33 PM
amonte64 posted...

you got to be kidding nice try tho
#38XerainPosted 11/9/2012 8:13:00 PM
Sony's been teasing using their portable system as a controller for their system ever since the PS3 launched. Given the difficulties teh Vita is facing... I think they should enable this feature from day one and include a free Vita with all PS4s.
---
Sliced bread is over hyped. I give it a 5.
~~Xerain
#39mike_testPosted 11/9/2012 8:19:57 PM
I would rather the PS4 had something original and not have something that would make me think way too much of another console instead.
#40CyhortI82Posted 11/9/2012 9:08:20 PM
No, tablet controllers are horrible and they should never catch on.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)