This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bethesda and rockstar team up to make a continent wide free roamer

#21melvinmelon123Posted 11/10/2012 4:26:31 PM
I love Bethesda's work, but I don't care for R*. So I'd be midly interested
#22gtaking5Posted 11/10/2012 4:27:21 PM
I read that. And no. Nothing in Minecraft is generic. Every single land mass is 100% random. You won't see the same hill ever again. You wont see the same cliff face ever again. Minecraft is the complete opposite of generic.
---
I said whoa, I'm out of control, well, baby, will I see your pretty face?
I said whoa, God bless your f***in' soul, 'Cause baby, baby I was born to kill
#23Aqua69696Posted 11/10/2012 4:32:24 PM
rofflchopper posted...
Who wouldn't be sceptical of this? Mainly because Bethesda is in the mix.

Yeah, I lost respect for Bethesda after Skyrim.

Morrowind: Glitches and Balance problems must be a problem with the tech, It's an advanced game for the time.

Oblivion: Early game on a new console, new problems. I can't expect too much.

Skyrim: Instead of fixing balance problems, Bethesda is embracing them, while removing features in the name of it, and the glitches aren't decreasing.
---
WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, and we will never lose,
WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, it's time to make a move.
#24Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/10/2012 4:33:17 PM
I wouldn't be interested because I only buy games that work and don't care for 360 exclusives.
#25EoinPosted 11/10/2012 4:38:53 PM
gtaking5 posted...
I read that. And no. Nothing in Minecraft is generic. Every single land mass is 100% random. You won't see the same hill ever again. You wont see the same cliff face ever again. Minecraft is the complete opposite of generic.

It's not random, it's procedurally generated. The fact that you won't see the same cliff face ever again doesn't affect this. The fact that this hill and that hill have a different block arrangement does not stop them from both being hills.

Also: you seem to be confusing "unique" with "interesting". As I said, if Minecraft were just a world-exploring game, it'd be terrible and everyone would hate it.