This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think Sony is in a lot of trouble, especially for next gen

#1velvet_hammerPosted 11/10/2012 7:40:04 PM
Ok hear me out first, this is coming from a long time fan....

There has been A LOT of talk from Activison and many others about a new next gen system coming next year.. Theres no doubt in my mind its the next x box... Then we get claims from watch dog devs this game will be launched next year for this gen and next... That game is going to be a next x box launch title, with a possibility of more huge games... Sony coming out a year later again with these impressive launch titles is very risky... Dare I say MGSGZ a next x box launch title as well? We shall see

Anyways with all that said, next years lineup for Sony is so huge... Its going out like ps2 did with games like ff12, gow2, but will this be the final nail?? I hope they can figure it out, they have played catch up this whole gen, only to finally get there and then next gen starts..
---
I must be Charlie Sheen reincarnate, because all I do is keep on winning
#2SophisticationPosted 11/10/2012 7:43:11 PM
Ps4 hits next year... no question. They can't afford a late start again.
---
Sophistication is knowing you like the best games, going out of your way to own them and then telling the entire world about them. I... I am sophistication.
#3Zax77Posted 11/10/2012 7:44:01 PM
Oh its this thread again
---
Say goodbye to everything
#4velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 7:44:39 PM
Sophistication posted...

you think there dropping ps4 next year when gow, last of us, and other long waited exclusives are coming?
---
#5FiendingHardPosted 11/10/2012 7:44:53 PM
>Releases new model
>Prices it higher than old model

Yeah doesn't look like Sony has learned any lessons at all. NPD sales figures haven't been too kind on them either for October.
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Assassin's Creed 3, Sine Mora, XCOM, Final Fantasy 6
#6HakaiVeilPosted 11/10/2012 7:45:29 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
Sophistication posted...

you think there dropping ps4 next year when gow, last of us, and other long waited exclusives are coming?

Last of Us wasn't revealed a year ago. It isn't long-awaited.

And it is SO cute when people who don't know anything try gauging the business market.
#7velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 7:46:54 PM
HakaiVeil posted...
velvet_hammer posted...
Sophistication posted...

Last of Us wasn't revealed a year ago. It isn't long-awaited.

And it is SO cute when people who don't know anything try gauging the business market.

nothing to gauge.. if next x box drops next year with watch dogs and other good games, while ps4 isnt till 2014 its not a good start..
---
#8HakaiVeilPosted 11/10/2012 7:47:56 PM
It isn't like Sony is going to lose anything.

The people who want Sony will wait. Those who just want games will get Sony when they happen.

Big deal.
#9Dice_HazardPosted 11/10/2012 7:48:20 PM
Whatever are we gonna do.
---
PSN: Dice_Hazard
#10velvet_hammer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 7:49:37 PM
HakaiVeil posted...
It isn't like Sony is going to lose anything.

The people who want Sony will wait. Those who just want games will get Sony when they happen.

Big deal.

I understand that, but you seem to not understand there financial crisis.. theres only so long they can keep afloat.. they need to make something happen and for it to take off.. im sure last of us is going to be an amazing game but its not going to turn the tide at sony
---