This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, why do some guys choose female mains over male?

#71yuber112Posted 11/12/2012 2:46:21 AM
If I'm going to play a game for over 80 hours I'll take staring at a pixelated female behind over a pixelated man's behind for most of that time.
#72MettanAtemPosted 11/12/2012 2:46:32 AM
If you're giving the "I'd rather stare at a girl than a guy" excuse, you're completely missing the point. Stop staring at your character and start looking at other things in the game, and maybe you'll improve and find new things you didn't know.
#73cadePosted 11/12/2012 2:49:28 AM
Nice ass to look at
---
79/80 Spring Contest 2005
#74grungastzenkiPosted 11/12/2012 2:52:57 AM
Large_Tonberry posted...
I don't really care about whether I'm playing as a man or woman; even some of my favourite games have female leads (Primal and Okami, for example), but if I'm given the choice, I'll always opt for male, especially if it's a character creation type thing. Just feels more natural to me.

^^This
If the character is already predetermined i don't care whether is male or female especially when the female main is f****** cool like samus aran, bayonetta or jill valentine.
But if you can create your own character only weirdo choose female.
#75peter_888Posted 11/12/2012 2:56:55 AM
grungastzenki posted...
Large_Tonberry posted...
I don't really care about whether I'm playing as a man or woman; even some of my favourite games have female leads (Primal and Okami, for example), but if I'm given the choice, I'll always opt for male, especially if it's a character creation type thing. Just feels more natural to me.

^^This
If the character is already predetermined i don't care whether is male or female especially when the female main is f****** cool like samus aran, bayonetta or jill valentine.
But if you can create your own character only weirdo choose female.

or they can be bored playing as a male.

For the most part, for CAC systems. I choose male but there is the occasional game that I'll pick female because I'm bored of playing a male character.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#76rofflchopperPosted 11/12/2012 2:59:56 AM
If you're giving the "I'd rather stare at a girl than a guy" excuse, you're completely missing the point. Stop staring at your character and start looking at other things in the game, and maybe you'll improve and find new things you didn't know.

lol who needs an excuse? No one said they play games just to stare at the characters ass. It's just nice eye candy while playing. There's a reason girls in video games, movies, etc... are attractive. The same reason that one DOA volleyball game sold copies. lol
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#77killakPosted 11/12/2012 3:00:44 AM
Inspiration
---
"does the game give you any guidance at some point? How do I f***ing figure s*** out?" - darksydephil
#78Still__RippinPosted 11/12/2012 3:01:16 AM
lf l play a Mage or Cleric type character l pick female. Females just seem more of the healing type.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2, Dishonored
#79lightningbugxPosted 11/12/2012 3:03:17 AM
Why shouldn't I choose a female? You think I like looking at guys? Why can't I pick a pony or a dragon or something other than a human?

Eh, in a few generations the human race will be hermaphroditic, so gender won't matter eventually.
#80TheWhoFanPosted 11/12/2012 3:04:31 AM
This topic reeks.
---
"On a technical level, PC obviously. But because PC and Xbox have no games, PS3 wins." - ScreamingMidget
They don't even try anymore.