This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whinniest fanbase? Which fanbase has the most pathetic sense of entitlement

#11IChangedMyNamePosted 11/12/2012 1:44:54 PM
-Damien- posted...
IChangedMyName posted...
Lack of Capcom invalidates the poll.

you can always vote for DMC fanbase, they're all the same

I suppose that'll have to work, especially after I left this topic and read the Vergil in dmc Topic.....
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#12AXKSIONPosted 11/12/2012 1:45:16 PM
Clone of Duty fo sho, all they talk about is pewpew and oscar mike
---
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif Say "hi" to your 2012 World Champions: The San Francisco Giants!!!!
#13Number1SurvivorPosted 11/12/2012 1:45:44 PM
Sony fanbase, easily. Just look at this board.
---
It's Survivfied
#14AlltraPosted 11/12/2012 1:46:54 PM
Whenever somebody starts talking about "Whining Fanbases", I can't help but want to answer, "The fanbase that's getting screwed over the hardest right now".

Going by that, I'd have to say either DMC or Square-Enix out of your poll options, I'm just not sure which one I'd say was being screwed over more at this point.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#15RafedxPosted 11/12/2012 1:49:17 PM(edited)
-Damien- posted...
Which fanbase is the whinniest? The fanbase with the biggest sense of entitlement as if they can demand anything they want

Mass Effect by far, they whined so hard and cried so loud they got a change in the ending.

Some people were acting like the ending was the highlight of their life and the fact is was not done to the standard they wanted caused a ripple in time and caused a huge surge of babies to stand up and cry foul, class action lawsuit, giving money to a charity they believed was going to change the ending only to want the donations back once they figured out that was not going to happen.

I have yet to see any other fanbase be that horrible of human beings so they get my vote for the worst fanbase.

Once another fanbase wants donations back from a charity they will be a contender to the top spot. Also you cannot forget the direct attacks towards some of the developers, death threats and "rape" threats to female staff, etc. A bunch of babies crying and issuing death threats over an ending they seem to take pride in for playing the game yet having no hand in the development or ownership of the game, yet they will take credit for beating it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WmagNjcrV4 explains it all really.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#16LuigiVampaSwagPosted 11/12/2012 1:46:58 PM
Probably MGS.

IIRC, didn't Kojima continue making sequels since fans of the series would send him death threats?
---
http://imgur.com/tRQ7L.jpg
"As for me, I am Luigi Vampa, a smuggler and a thief."
#17-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:47:35 PM
Number1Survivor posted...
Sony fanbase, easily. Just look at this board.

nope, Sorry that's not in the menu
#18-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:48:32 PM
Rafedx posted...
-Damien- posted...
Which fanbase is the whinniest? The fanbase with the biggest sense of entitlement as if they can demand anything they want

Mass Effect by far, they whined so hard and cried so loud they got a change in the ending.

Some people were acting like the ending was the highlight of their life and the fact is was not done to the standard they wanted caused a ripple in time and caused a huge surge of babies to stand up and cry foul, class action lawsuit, giving money to a charity they believed was going to change the ending only to want the donations back once they figured out that was not going to happen.

I have yet to see any other fanbase be that horrible of human beings so they get my vote for the worst fanbase.

Once another fanbase wants donations back from a charity they will be a contender to the top spot.

I missed that one, too bad I can't edit the poll
#19este914Posted 11/12/2012 1:49:07 PM
I voted for Final Fantasy, definitely.
---
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
#20-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:50:25 PM
goddamn it, I set up this poll specifically for the whinny DMC fanbase, please vote more for them