This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whinniest fanbase? Which fanbase has the most pathetic sense of entitlement

#101PokeLord473Posted 11/12/2012 5:37:46 PM
100 replies....why am I not surprised. >.>
---
"Bring your gun, bring your friends, and set some psycho midgets on fire!"
#102star_guy_100Posted 11/12/2012 5:42:03 PM
anyone who didnt say nintendo must not have had much interaction with the nintendo fanbase.they make cod fanboys seem mature, intelligent, and thoughtful
#103VentonPosted 11/12/2012 5:45:19 PM
Why nobody said blizzard?
---
Starcraft 2 - KannedTuna.820 - Masters Zerg
LoL: Kanshuna
#104Hitman1102Posted 11/12/2012 5:48:38 PM
My write in vote goes to Sony
#105capnfooPosted 11/12/2012 5:53:42 PM
Stopped reading at "whinniest"
---
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/capnfoo/1210261149295.gif
#106SwiftWind11Posted 11/12/2012 5:57:47 PM(edited)
The Zelda fanbase. Holy ****ing ****. They can never make up their mind.

http://i.imgur.com/tsEWg.png
---
White FC: 3439-3364-9368
#107SwiftWind11Posted 11/12/2012 6:03:32 PM
mtjormitch posted...
Rafedx posted...
-Damien- posted...
Which fanbase is the whinniest? The fanbase with the biggest sense of entitlement as if they can demand anything they want

Mass Effect by far, they whined so hard and cried so loud they got a change in the ending.

Some people were acting like the ending was the highlight of their life and the fact is was not done to the standard they wanted caused a ripple in time and caused a huge surge of babies to stand up and cry foul, class action lawsuit, giving money to a charity they believed was going to change the ending only to want the donations back once they figured out that was not going to happen.

I have yet to see any other fanbase be that horrible of human beings so they get my vote for the worst fanbase.

Once another fanbase wants donations back from a charity they will be a contender to the top spot. Also you cannot forget the direct attacks towards some of the developers, death threats and "rape" threats to female staff, etc. A bunch of babies crying and issuing death threats over an ending they seem to take pride in for playing the game yet having no hand in the development or ownership of the game, yet they will take credit for beating it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WmagNjcrV4 explains it all really.

Sorry that the ending of a trilogy of video games had to be changed from something that was crap to better smelling crap then.

I will defend the fact that I attacked them because, you know what, Story freaking matter and if you people don't stand up and say so, you don't deserve good video games. ME series was ruined, not by us, not by EA, but by Bioware itself by creating the worst ending I have ever seen in any piece of fiction. I am not joking.

Story matters, you mess with story, you mess with people like me.

Maybe you disagree with them and could complain, but there's NO way you can justify things such as death threats because a company didn't give you the perfect video game ending. That's just ridiculous.
---
White FC: 3439-3364-9368
#108thefinalzapkeetPosted 11/12/2012 6:18:13 PM
I'd say the sony fanboys

holy crap

like really

1) FFXIII announced for 360: OMG THOSE TRAITORS, OH WELL WE'RE GOING TO GET THE SUPERIOR VERSION AND BOO PEOPLE WHO BUY THE 360 VERSION AT MIDNIGHT RELEASES (personal experience)

2) ME2 announced for PS3: HAHAHA, we will get the superior version now. Xbox fans: "wait, no you won't, you don't get to have a save data which was an integral part of..." sony fanboys: "shut up xbots lolololol

3) bayonetta 2 released for wii u and..well i'm not even going to recap this

and any morons who say "ME3 fanboys" because of the ending fiasco really need to do more research. the majority of people were actually calm and collected about it, look at all the money raised in charity. there were a few bad eggs yes but so? that doesn't invalidate everyone. the ending DID have to be changed, and the EC was great
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 40
#109dark_surgePosted 11/12/2012 6:18:31 PM
None of the above.

The internet fanbase.
---
Everybody's got their own conceptions. And you know they always will.
#110RayconPosted 11/12/2012 6:24:52 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
There is no "every gamer on the internet" choice.

HA. I'm with this.
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth