This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whinniest fanbase? Which fanbase has the most pathetic sense of entitlement

#111The_Mighty_KELPPosted 11/12/2012 7:25:53 PM
"Whinniest" = "Whinny" = a noise made by a horse. In that sense, I guess MLP has the "Whinniest" fanbase.

I believe the word you meant to use was "Whiniest", which is derived from "Whiny", meaning "whines a lot".
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#112UnderratedGamerPosted 11/12/2012 7:30:52 PM
Sony fanboys. Most ignorant pieces of **** in existence. I'll even prove it to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2AUFHSSQgU&feature=relmfu
---
"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived." - Isaac Asimov
#113the4thstoogePosted 11/12/2012 7:33:42 PM
hockeybub89 posted...
Well, it has to be Mass Effect now. Adding the extended cut was the equivalent of bending over and asking for someone to have their way with you.

---
Petition for a Resident Evil 2 remake:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/resi2remake
#114CrimsonGear80Posted 11/12/2012 7:36:11 PM
How about a "everyone who's in this topic that isn't me" option next time as well.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#115TheEntitledOnePosted 11/12/2012 7:39:24 PM
Honest question, who really believes the COD community is the most 'entitled' when they buy the game year after year as well as the map packs?

The only reason the option is winning is because complaining about COD is a serious addiction with 'hardcore gamers'.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#116CruxisBLADEPosted 11/12/2012 7:53:40 PM
Voted for FF, but it's actually Kingdom Hearts.
---
PSN: Endless_Nine
BB: Rachel/Makoto, P4A: Naoto/Akihiko
#117MindGamingMantiPosted 11/12/2012 8:00:51 PM
I can't stand CoD and its fish (rim shot), but they don't ever seem to have a sense of entitlement to me. It's anything capcom, ff, and sonic.
---
XBL GT: MindGaminMantis - PSN ID: MindGamingMantis
"The queen of death white winter enthroned."
#118Bleach313Posted 11/12/2012 8:02:27 PM
Wow, so the top fan-bases that people think are bad are the Nintendo fans, the COD fans, and the FF fans.

Personally I don't like 3DS fans, and PC fans.

3DS Fans- Always saying how good the 3DS is and goes on the Vita boards just to troll and brag about how many games it has. I'm part of the Nintendo fan-base myself but the 3DS fans are unbearably ignorant to me.

PC Fans - Always bragging about their builds, and always trolling on PS3, 360, and Wii boards about how much better the PC is. They're my most hated fan-base due to their bragging. I'm getting a PC this year and if this is the way they act it makes me very disappointed. Theirs nothing worse then hopping on a PC game to have fun and you get insulted about how bad your build is to theirs. So annoying.
#119singhellotakuPosted 11/12/2012 8:03:01 PM
COD is the most entitlement, Halo without a doubt is the greatest collection of whiny little b****'s
#120-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:04:40 PM
Hitman1102 posted...
My write in vote goes to Sony

sorry brah, Sony fanbase is as cool as a cucumber.

Shoulda put 360 fanbase up there too