This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whinniest fanbase? Which fanbase has the most pathetic sense of entitlement

#141kcypher2000Posted 11/12/2012 9:30:48 PM
-Damien- posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Everyone knows Damien doesn't use the vote only one per IP option right? He and his COD gating friends just vote that option to troll on their 40 different accounts. Good to see people that are actually posting know the COD fanbase in anything but whiny. lf anything it just shows how sad the TC really is that he even included the option. And how is jumping on everyone who says sony fanbase. l've always despised the term "sony pony" and l can't believe l am even using it but Damien is one if l've ever saw it. And l have a Playstation tattoo.

You can go to my ignore list you little ****

Someone is very sensitive.
#142tgoldbergPosted 11/12/2012 9:34:07 PM
Maybe I'm just meeting the wrong people, but Xbox 360 fans really get under my skin. They're a bunch of ignorant, obnoxious, hyperactive children who can't explain why they like X360 without putting down the competition (typically targeting Wii with the usual "it's not esh-dee" crap). I like the console itself, but the fans are unbearable.
---
Your favorite game will always be underrated.
Their favorite game will always be overrated.
#143Still__RippinPosted 11/12/2012 9:36:19 PM
-Damien- posted...
Still__Rippin posted...
Everyone knows Damien doesn't use the vote only one per IP option right? He and his COD gating friends just vote that option to troll on their 40 different accounts. Good to see people that are actually posting know the COD fanbase in anything but whiny. lf anything it just shows how sad the TC really is that he even included the option. And how is jumping on everyone who says sony fanbase. l've always despised the term "sony pony" and l can't believe l am even using it but Damien is one if l've ever saw it. And l have a Playstation tattoo.

You can go to my ignore list you little ****

Apparently he is all flaming talk. Being that l can still his topic and he hasn't put me on ignore. lf he eventually does, then, SUCCESS!
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#144KCJ5062Posted 11/12/2012 9:43:24 PM
tgoldberg posted...
Maybe I'm just meeting the wrong people, but Xbox 360 fans really get under my skin. They're a bunch of ignorant, obnoxious, hyperactive children who can't explain why they like X360 without putting down the competition (typically targeting Wii with the usual "it's not esh-dee" crap). I like the console itself, but the fans are unbearable.

PS3 fans are also guilty of this.

I'm glad I'm not like that. As I have all three systems. And I'd probably miss out on some decent games had I stuck to just one system.
#145nonexistingheroPosted 11/12/2012 9:47:31 PM
Persona and MGS, IMO. Mostly because the MGS fanbase seem like a bunch of ignorant idiots that worship every product Kojima releases. Persona fans just seem very entitled, they're hell bent on calling it the 'best RPG ever' on every opportunity you can get. They're also the same folks who whine about 'maturity' in JRPG's. They want 'mature and adult games' -__-

CoD fanbase can be a bit annoying, but mostly because their only defense is the huge amount of sales the franchise has.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#146nonexistingheroPosted 11/12/2012 9:53:40 PM
gtaking5 posted...
Lack of Tales and Souls fanbase makes this poll null. As both are pretty much worse than every option in the poll combined except for the FF Fanbois.

Except they don't whine much. Sure, they defend their games when other people call it garbage, but that basically all. They generally don't ignorantly ignore the flaws of the games they play. MGS fanboys are the worst when it comes to this, bending even the worst kind of flaws to something supposedly positive -__-
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#147Fou LuPosted 11/12/2012 9:53:56 PM
Mass Effect fans. The first ending was leaked on the internet, they whined about it and said it was stupid, so the writer's changed it to the one that was shipped.

Guess what?

They didn't like that one either, whined and cried until BioWare added more to it.

And again.. Not good enough for most of them.

They think they deserve a better ending, when it's the writer's job to make it. If the fans don't like it, tough, it's not your story.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#148synthetiksinPosted 11/12/2012 9:55:09 PM
Console fanboys. Even amongst themselves. Nintendo fanboys are probably the most fanatical. iOS fanboys (haha, yeah, I know, right?) are making a name for themselves too.
#149HeyZeussPosted 11/12/2012 9:58:29 PM
How 'bout the 'video games in general' fanbase? Seriously. Bunch of spoiled rotten brats these days, who have no idea how good they have it, who take everything for granted. Games (In general, not overall) have improved by leaps and bounds over the years, and still people whine about graphics, bugs, DLC etc.... Nor do they seem to understand the massive amount of work and coding that goes goes into programming a game. Seriously, be happy with what you have, some kids in the world are happy with a ball and a stick to hit it with, and that's ALL they have.
#150RedBullWingsPosted 11/12/2012 10:21:05 PM
synthetiksin posted...
Console fanboys. Even amongst themselves. Nintendo fanboys are probably the most fanatical. iOS fanboys (haha, yeah, I know, right?) are making a name for themselves too.

I agree with this. People who blindly defend Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo are pretty crazy, with Nintendo fanboys being the craziest.