This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whinniest fanbase? Which fanbase has the most pathetic sense of entitlement

#21RafedxPosted 11/12/2012 1:54:45 PM
-Damien- posted...
goddamn it, I set up this poll specifically for the whinny DMC fanbase, please vote more for them

I voted DMC just for you -Damien-. lol
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#22-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 1:56:07 PM
Rafedx posted...
-Damien- posted...
goddamn it, I set up this poll specifically for the whinny DMC fanbase, please vote more for them

I voted DMC just for you -Damien-. lol

hahaha....thanks mate, appreciate it XD
#23JinKisaragi211Posted 11/12/2012 1:59:07 PM
Both the DMC and FF fanbases are crying the loudest right now. To be fair, however, they are the ones getting shafted the hardest at the moment.

The DMC fanbase is getting what looks to be a subpar Devil May Cry heading in a direction nobody asked for or wanted.

The FF fanbase is getting a third FF13 dung pie thrown in their face. I wouldn't be surprised if SE announces a FF13-4 next year as well lmao
---
They call me Hadouken. 'Cuz I'm Down, Right, Fierce!
#24NeroWeissPosted 11/12/2012 2:03:27 PM
MMO people
#25Remmy8199Posted 11/12/2012 2:19:21 PM
Wow, surprised to see Mario's fanbase didn't get more votes. I won't even go on those boards anymore because whenever a new Mario game comes out and you ask how that game is, a fanboy war erupts in just about every post. I recently tried making a post asking how the new Paper Mario was and........ well, lets just say that it didn't turn out too well. While I'm at it, you forgot to add the Grand Theft Auto Crowd. I love the games, but that fanbase has gotten pretty bad in recent years as well. Never been around a more whiny bunch of "elitists".
#26RafedxPosted 11/12/2012 2:19:35 PM
NeroWeiss posted...
MMO people

How so? I don't normally see them whining unless its casualizing their MMO of choice.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.
#27Runner_stylePosted 11/12/2012 2:35:34 PM
Personally I think all fanbases are equal when it comes to the crying, *****ing, and general complaining. Or at the very least the vocal group of each fanbase.
---
Remember kiddies, your opinion isn't fact. If someone disagrees with your opinion quit crying, get over it.
#28ManuKesnaPosted 11/12/2012 2:37:28 PM
dark/demon souls
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#29servb0tsPosted 11/12/2012 2:46:19 PM
-Damien- posted...
Which fanbase is the whinniest? The fanbase with the biggest sense of entitlement as if they can demand anything they want

TC you're a Dark/Demon Souls Fan, why you didn't add that to the list?
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#30Vergil92Posted 11/12/2012 2:47:46 PM
MGS Fanbase, though the RE fanbase is noteworthy as well.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy