This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whinniest fanbase? Which fanbase has the most pathetic sense of entitlement

#41RintonPosted 11/12/2012 2:02:41 PM
Rafedx posted...
-Damien- posted...
Which fanbase is the whinniest? The fanbase with the biggest sense of entitlement as if they can demand anything they want

Mass Effect by far, they whined so hard and cried so loud they got a change in the ending.

Some people were acting like the ending was the highlight of their life and the fact is was not done to the standard they wanted caused a ripple in time and caused a huge surge of babies to stand up and cry foul, class action lawsuit, giving money to a charity they believed was going to change the ending only to want the donations back once they figured out that was not going to happen.

I have yet to see any other fanbase be that horrible of human beings so they get my vote for the worst fanbase.

Once another fanbase wants donations back from a charity they will be a contender to the top spot. Also you cannot forget the direct attacks towards some of the developers, death threats and "rape" threats to female staff, etc. A bunch of babies crying and issuing death threats over an ending they seem to take pride in for playing the game yet having no hand in the development or ownership of the game, yet they will take credit for beating it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WmagNjcrV4 explains it all really.

Just so everyone can read it twice^
#42TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 11/12/2012 2:05:10 PM(edited)
Oh, god Final Fantasy Fanboys. I'm afraid to call myself a fan for fear of being heckled by my own fanbase.

I can write a friggin' book on this.

Mass Effect comes right after... I have never seen such an angry fanbase THAT angry over an ending that wasn't THAT bad. They called it vague, yet I always bring up FFVII's ending and get no reply. That game just flies under that radar with vague endings, huh?
#43RioichiCooperPosted 11/12/2012 2:25:35 PM
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
Mass Effect comes right after... I have never seen such an angry fanbase THAT angry over an ending that wasn't THAT bad.

It almost makes me ashamed to be a part of that fanbase due to the monumental overreaction.
---
Proud supporter of Christopher Nolan and Quentin Tarantino.
Mass Effect. Is. An. RPG.
#44Kage_AM2Posted 11/12/2012 2:27:17 PM
The corporate apologists are the worst.
#45-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 2:28:41 PM
servb0ts posted...
-Damien- posted...
Which fanbase is the whinniest? The fanbase with the biggest sense of entitlement as if they can demand anything they want

TC you're a Dark/Demon Souls Fan, why you didn't add that to the list?

lol no

Souls fanboys don't whine. We rulesz!
#46BIazingBluePosted 11/12/2012 2:32:08 PM
The "Tales of" fanbase.
---
This is an ukemi! - Bang Shishigami
#47gtaking5Posted 11/12/2012 2:34:51 PM
Lack of Tales and Souls fanbase makes this poll null. As both are pretty much worse than every option in the poll combined except for the FF Fanbois.
---
Shut your mouth 'cause you're talking too much
And I don't give a f*** anyway
#48StephieGamerPosted 11/12/2012 2:34:51 PM
Sexist masochistic illiterate Final Fantasy weaboos like Akxsion.
/thread.
---
My name's Reggie. I'm about kickin' ass. I'm about takin' names. And we're about makin' games.
#49gtaking5Posted 11/12/2012 2:36:32 PM
Sexist masochistic illiterate Final Fantasy weaboos like Akxsion.
/thread.

That's something I could get behind. Also Same Time post FTW.
---
The brave explore
Advantages of sycamore
#50Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/12/2012 2:38:39 PM
-Damien- posted...
idrc82 posted...
No option for sony fanbase?

nope, Sony fanbase is not spoiled brats

LOL! 75% of the Sony fanbase are spoiled brats...That sure is a funny joke mister.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar