This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We're a week away from the biggest PS3 exclusive of 2012: PlayStation All Stars!

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 11/12/2012 3:31:27 PM(edited)
November 20th is a monumental day in PlayStation history where Kratos, Nathan Drake, Cole McGrath (Both Hero and Evil incarnations), Sackboy, Jak and Daxter, Sly, and even characters like Big Daddy and Raiden will face other PlayStation mascots across all the PlayStation eras!

SuperBot have taken the amazing concept of Smash Bros and evolved it, adding combos and much more dynamic stages with the complete gameplay having overall impressive depth never before in a game like this!

Also take your rivalries to the Arcade mode where Cole vs Raiden, Radec vs. Sir Dan, Sackboy vs Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth vs Kratos, and more ultimately leading down to the showdown with vengeful Polygon Man who wants to take out the other mascots and become the original PlayStation mascot again!

Remember, time is running out to get the 20 exclusive pre-order costumes for all of the roster!
---
dont stop get it get it - shovel_break :)
^ the only inspirationel guote you need in life
#2ManuKesnaPosted 11/12/2012 3:27:33 PM
hate incoming!!!
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#3iPr0kkaFTWPosted 11/12/2012 3:27:43 PM
Yawn...
#4WantedOutlawPosted 11/12/2012 3:28:43 PM
lol. joke topic. that game's gonna flop so hard.
#5desert_santaPosted 11/12/2012 3:32:46 PM
not a big fan of the genre anymore, but if gamers are lucky it will be just as addicting as the first time smash melee games came out(er if that's the name as it has been so long since i played it i can no longer remember)

if not for this topic i would have forgotten this title was even being released

guess i'll check out a review for curiosity's sake
#6Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 3:33:49 PM
ManuKesna posted...
hate incoming!!!

People can hate but the PlayStation All-Stars board is going crazy with excitement!
---
dont stop get it get it - shovel_break :)
^ the only inspirationel guote you need in life
#7Devilman_AmonPosted 11/12/2012 3:34:53 PM
I stand by my opinion that I think this game should have been modeled after Power Stone instead of SSB and it should have had the "usual missing suspects (you know who they are)" included in the game or don't bother.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#8Video_Game_CzarPosted 11/12/2012 3:36:38 PM
>Game comes out 11/20

>By 12/1 no one speaks of it again
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#9PhaseBlackPosted 11/12/2012 3:37:38 PM
Uh oh, the PS3 board that hates every game that isn't an obscure title is hating on PlayStation All-Stars? This is about as shocking as the ending of Titanic

PlayStation All-Stars is my most anticipated game
---
PSVita & 3DS
#10PhaseBlackPosted 11/12/2012 3:38:18 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
>Game comes out 11/20

>By 12/1 no one speaks of it again

With the rumored DLC fighters being worked on as we speak, I doubt that
---
PSVita & 3DS