This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

COMFIRMED: All Hail the Game of The Year 2012 : Call of Duty Black Ops II

#31Moorish_IdolPosted 11/13/2012 3:44:11 AM
If you swapped out the BO2 disc with COD4, nobody on Earth would realize it.
---
Ezekiel 23:20
#32SephirothtPosted 11/13/2012 4:05:12 AM
lol IGN
---
Officially faved Ninetales on the B2 Board
Retired Executive.
#33dragonkyn20Posted 11/13/2012 4:19:02 AM(edited)
Master Chief, don't you find this topic funny? I sure do.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/01/halo-4-review

9.8 > 9.3

wart wart wart
---
PSN and gamertag: dragonkyn20
I love it so much, it's now my universal alias.
#34GeisnPosted 11/13/2012 4:46:46 AM
9inchesDeep posted...
Best Call of Duty game ever says IGN.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-review?abthid=50a1fec15c2d0e7552000007

9.4 is the highest score Gametrailers.com has given all year.

It is getting rave reviews everywhere.

Whiners and garbage players that have low KDR's gonna hate.

So says the little confused child *yawn*
Giving a fps such a high score these days only proves how pathetic the journalist are and how much they can influence little kids like you, lol.
The only garbage I see is your ridiculous topic.
#35RintonPosted 11/13/2012 4:52:23 AM
Geisn posted...
9inchesDeep posted...

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2012/11/13/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-review?abthid=50a1fec15c2d0e7552000007

Giving a fps such a high score these days only proves how pathetic the journalist are and how much they can influence little kids like you, lol.

All of this "bought review" nonsense is just that: nonsense. Doesn't happen.

IGN's reviewer liked the game. Gamespot's reviewer didn't like it as much. GT's guy did. Everyone's got an opinion.

While these opinions aren't bought, they also shouldn't mean anything to you. These are just some people that like video games deciding whether they like this video game or not. I mean, can you not make that decision yourself? If you're posting about it here you're buying the game right? Try it for yourself and make your own judgements.
#36Leitchy117Posted 11/13/2012 4:57:53 AM
See it's topics like these that make me question whether TC is trolling or just terrible, then I remember it's gamefaqs and he's probably both.
---
"Get out of your topic." - Eixrer
"Vuroja can only hope to be as manly as Sir Graav someday." -LucaGoers
#37Pereb27Posted 11/13/2012 5:01:51 AM
Today's poll shows that over 72% of GameFAQs users either dislike CoD or dislike shooters in general. GOTY? Yeah, right.

It's nice to know that CoD fanboys are a vocal minority here.
#38Uchiha_MicahPosted 11/13/2012 5:02:10 AM
MOAR ZOMBIES
---
"I wasn't carded. My facial hair was too powerful for the weak-willed GameStop employee" i lol'd
#39rofflchopperPosted 11/13/2012 5:02:40 AM
Geisn posted...
9inchesDeep posted...

All of this "bought review" nonsense is just that: nonsense. Doesn't happen.

IGN's reviewer liked the game. Gamespot's reviewer didn't like it as much. GT's guy did. Everyone's got an opinion.

While these opinions aren't bought, they also shouldn't mean anything to you. These are just some people that like video games deciding whether they like this video game or not. I mean, can you not make that decision yourself? If you're posting about it here you're buying the game right? Try it for yourself and make your own judgements.

People can't seem to grasp this concept. Reviews are what a person(or maybe a few) think about a game. It shouldn't be held to any higher standard than a person walking down the street.

But I'm still pretty sure some reviews are paid for. IIRC there was an employee who worked at IGN who admitted it after he quit or was fired. There was some article about it last month or something.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#40CidastorPosted 11/13/2012 5:04:11 AM
^ If you actually believe no company offers bribes for video game reviews your just being silly. Those websites thrive on ads for their money. Think of the chain of ads on the website connected to the partnerships with said games in hand. Like example isn't their a mountain dew commercial with Halo? Say something negative about Halo and both sponsor's may pull out. It's not as simple as you think it is.
---
You can't discuss the pros and cons about anything now a days without someone complaining.