This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

COMFIRMED: All Hail the Game of The Year 2012 : Call of Duty Black Ops II

#61AlltraPosted 11/13/2012 10:28:02 PM(edited)
If it's such a good game, why is it number 5 on the Top PS3 games board behind AC3, Dark Souls, Skyrim, and Borderlands 2, number 5 on the 360 top 10 behind Halo 4, AC3, Skyrim, and Borderlands 2, and number 6 on the overall Top 10 games board behind Halo 4, both versions of AC3, Skyrim, and Borderlands 2.

The way I see it, AC3, Dark Souls, Skyrim, Borderlands 2, and Halo 4 are all better games.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#62FiendingHardPosted 11/14/2012 12:55:12 AM
Alltra posted...
If it's such a good game, why is it number 5 on the Top PS3 games board behind AC3, Dark Souls, Skyrim, and Borderlands 2, number 5 on the 360 top 10 behind Halo 4, AC3, Skyrim, and Borderlands 2, and number 6 on the overall Top 10 games board behind Halo 4, both versions of AC3, Skyrim, and Borderlands 2.

The way I see it, AC3, Dark Souls, Skyrim, Borderlands 2, and Halo 4 are all better games.

The way I see it, you have to rely on other people to tell you what the better games are. Ever heard of something called forming your own opinion?
---
What is faith then but persistent hope in the face of relentless doubt.
Now Playing: Zone of the Enders HD Collection, Sine Mora, XCOM, Final Fantasy 6
#63AlltraPosted 11/14/2012 1:01:52 AM(edited)
I do make up my own mind. I made up my mind a long time ago about CoD. I don't need peeps to tell me what game is or is not good, I can form that opinion on my own.

The idea of a GotY is that the game is the best game that year, which BO2 can't be if there are games that are better than it is.

Not that it matters, because in practice GotY is just a popularity contest, and even then it's not even the most popular game that wins because EVERY game seems to win GotY awards regardless of both factors.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#64TRMDYLPosted 11/14/2012 3:50:40 AM
So far my favorite 2012 title has been Dishonored. I probably will buy BO2 though, it looks nice.
---
Touch Your Eyeballs To Screen For Cheap Laser Surgery.
#65ThAce6Posted 11/14/2012 3:58:57 AM
Anyone who create a topic and doesn't know the difference between subjectivity and confirmed fact = ignore list.

OT: Not interested in the new COD but I'm not going to bash those who are. I'd like a new TimeSplitters myself.
---
PSN: Anemptybox
#66largerockPosted 11/14/2012 4:17:15 AM
Weiland101 posted...
I love this time of year, when you hardcores get all aggro over the success of COD.

Newsflash: Without COD the console industry would be f****** !!

:)

You're kidding right? CoD is one of the things that ARE killing the game industry.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#67EVILBRENDAPosted 11/14/2012 4:27:29 AM
I'm sure it's a good game but when it takes one hour to find a game and play...

After a few patches I'll pick it up.
---
PSN: cavesitter/Live: cavesitter
Battlelog Info is cavesitter1 Don't ask.
#68balmung2100Posted 11/14/2012 5:05:59 AM
"game of the year"
"AAA titles"
"Review scores"

Gamefaqs would be more tolerable if people stop acting like that BS actually determines how good or bad a game is. Every time I visit here, I always see those phrases being slung around.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#69Cobra1010Posted 11/14/2012 5:20:44 AM
TC is not even trolling. He chose IGN scores to put a point across. This is obviously a joke topic.
---
Playing: Guild Wars 2, BFBC2, Age of Empires Online
--Yoichi Wada needs to be fired--
#70Still__RippinPosted 11/14/2012 5:23:40 AM
SubSeenix posted...
Garbage for little kids

real man play Battlefield 3 on Pc

Real men play Battlefield in Iraq.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls