This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D: People Who Compare CoD to Madden Are Obsessed w/Japan and or RPGs

#1PastyPCNerdPosted 11/13/2012 10:12:19 AM
One game gets a brand new engine and rewrites player interaction, while the other game just has new weapon skins and maps.

I believe that people who make the "all sports games are just roster updates" comments, don't even know anything about sports....probably never lifted weights, either...probably just watches anime and plays obscure Japanese games about feminine males and 12 year old little girls.

Do any sports fans actually think m13 is the same as all of the others? It's impossible
---
my machine is stronger than my 160lb body
#2este914Posted 11/13/2012 10:13:15 AM
I think this years Madden is much better then last years, that is for sure. Last years was awful.
---
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
#3peter_888Posted 11/13/2012 10:15:23 AM
D

I've seen gamers who say Madden don't change and they're not fans of Japanese games.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#4Pereb27Posted 11/13/2012 10:15:43 AM
Last I checked, you don't lift weights or anything when you're playing a sports game on your PS3 either.
#5GenjiRedPosted 11/13/2012 10:16:58 AM
People who sees Japanese games as pedos are actually pedophiles themselves.

Also what does comparing CoD to Madden have to do with Japan or RPGs? Are you not allowed to be a Bioshock or Ratchet fan? There are other American titles besides CoD and Madden.
---
If you believe in Pikachu, have accepted him as a cute lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#6ScreamingMidgetPosted 11/13/2012 10:21:24 AM
User Name PastyPCNerd
User ID 6687558
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

Is this Queenmichael1337's alt account?
#7medmusclePosted 11/13/2012 10:25:18 AM
PastyPCNerd posted...
One game gets a brand new engine and rewrites player interaction, while the other game just has new weapon skins and maps.

I believe that people who make the "all sports games are just roster updates" comments, don't even know anything about sports....probably never lifted weights, either...probably just watches anime and plays obscure Japanese games about feminine males and 12 year old little girls.

Do any sports fans actually think m13 is the same as all of the others? It's impossible

What I find interesting is that you are apparently defending what YOU like and stating against accusations made against that, and then you make blind accusations yourself. Hypocrite!
---
If you want to see FF Type-0 localized, put it in your sig and go here to sign: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/project-crystallis.html
#8theshovellerPosted 11/13/2012 10:30:15 AM
I don't think they're obsessed with JRPGs or anything - a bit close-minded, sure, but that doesn't mean they love another genre simply because of that. It'd be as bad as saying that people who love shooters are obsessed with Call of Duty exclusively, or are obsessed with being in the military.
#9GenjiRedPosted 11/13/2012 10:33:30 AM
Or Mountain Dew and Doritos
---
If you believe in Pikachu, have accepted him as a cute lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#10Nirvanas_NoxPosted 11/13/2012 10:34:43 AM
PastyPCNerd posted...

with your name this entire comment became a joke to me.
---
My business isnt your business so unless your my thong, dont be up my ass.