This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which game should I play through again?

#1RintonPosted 11/13/2012 3:08:02 PM
Oblivion or Fall Out: New Vegas?

Thinking about hitting up Gamestop today. Not positive they'll have New Vegas as I've checked before and not seen it, but I'd really like to go back and play both games. I was about to sit down with FO3 again, but I beat it a couple months ago and I'm just not sure I can stomach playing through that one right now. Oblivion and New Vegas both have really interesting worlds and characters that i haven't explored in a while, so they're kind of the top of my list.
#2peter_888Posted 11/13/2012 3:09:17 PM
New Vegas. since that has multiple plotlines for factions so it's more than likely you might have a different experience.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#3William_18Posted 11/13/2012 3:09:35 PM
New Vegas
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#4zyrax2301Posted 11/13/2012 3:14:55 PM
Oblivion!!

Go straight to the Shivering Isles.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#5DocDeliciousPosted 11/13/2012 3:16:53 PM
Morrowind

/gamechanger
---
Playing - Demon's/Dark Souls, Monster Hunter FU, Resonance of Fate, Devil May Cry HD Col, Dishonored, Katamari Forever, Resident Evil 6
PSN: DocDelicious
#6Rinton(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 3:17:54 PM
Either of you know if NV is still really buggy? I can deal with sume Bugs, but I don't want to buy an unplayable game and there were some definite problems on release. I just beat Fallout 3 GOTY again so I can obviously grit my teeth through some bugginess. I just want to make sure I'm not going to get save-corrupted or anything...
#7Rinton(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 3:18:54 PM
Man I've spent so many hundreds of hours in morrowind lol. Don't think I own a console that can support the game anymore though. No more gaming PC and it's not on PS3 :/