This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Do you use the PS3 web browser more than once a month?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. POLL: Do you use the PS3 web browser more than once a month?
3 years ago#1
Do you? - Results (207 votes)
A) Yes.
28.99% (60 votes)
B) No.
71.01% (147 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm a NO. I used it once to check it out after buying the system, and have never used it since, because I have other devices that do a much better job.

How about you?
---
PSN #1: Nicodimus - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Kaylee (Fighter)
PSN #2: Nicodimus222 - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Mina (Mage)
3 years ago#2
Yep.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
3 years ago#3
I think I used it once a few years ago.
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#5
I used to use it all the time, when the PS3 was fairly new. I had it in the bedroom, and it was a convenient way for us to just look stuff up before we got smart phones.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
3 years ago#6
Bump.
---
PSN #1: Nicodimus - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Kaylee (Fighter)
PSN #2: Nicodimus222 - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Mina (Mage)
3 years ago#7
Yep it's an easy way to download some... Videos onto my PS3 hard drive. I don't use it as a standard browser that would be silly., But it has it's own obvious applications.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
3 years ago#8
I used it once to check it out, and I've used it maybe twice when I didn't have my laptop with me because it's slightly better than the PSP for web browsing and I didn't have a smart phone at the time
3 years ago#9
Its the only PC i have lol. No smart phone either. Use it everyday
---
You might call us yanks, but just remember, if it wasnt for us, you might be living in Germany right now...or not living at all.
3 years ago#10
Haven't touched it since 2007.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. POLL: Do you use the PS3 web browser more than once a month?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived