This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ps+ member and I got charged 15 dollars for Quantum Conundrum

#1baldwhitegitPosted 11/13/2012 5:41:21 PM
Did this happen to anyone else?
---
Drunk because I hate everything
#2RyuuHou25Posted 11/13/2012 5:46:54 PM
No, but then I know how to read when I'm checking things out on PSN store >.<

If you got charged, it told you that it was going to do it. You could try contacting Sony and telling them it was up in PS Plus and shouldn't have done so, they may reverse it for you.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#3AssaultMonkey9Posted 11/13/2012 5:53:51 PM
Maybe you should have been patient and waited for store to update today
---
Now Playing: XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Dishonored, Borderlands 2
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
#4urmiePosted 11/13/2012 6:23:24 PM
If you went through with the purchase, even though it showed at $15, who's at fault here?
It's not like you click and it takes away your money, you go through several screens, with clear dollar deductions before committing to purchase.
---
Those who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt the one doing it.
#5crazyman32Posted 11/13/2012 6:25:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#6jammiesPosted 11/13/2012 6:25:15 PM
User error.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#7MikeugamePosted 11/13/2012 6:25:21 PM
LOL should of read it, same thing happen last week lol slowmos.
---
I'm just saying
#8NeoGrayFAQPosted 11/13/2012 6:31:50 PM(edited)
I almost got hit with a charge. But I backed out once I saw it was gonna charge me. This was AFTER the store updated too. Must have been a glitch on Sony's side. It works now.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/neograyfox
#9PlaysaverPosted 11/14/2012 9:35:32 AM
baldwhitegit posted...

No, i didn't get charged for this when i downloaded from the ps+ section.
I will say that i do think sony is trying to get people to download stuff that they think is free or a demo.
I was in the demo section yesterday and saw Okami HD in there and thought oh great a demo of that game. But when i click on it, it's not a demo. And I can only thing what is sony doing putting that in the demos section if it's not a demo.
Today I goto check that and it's no longer in that section. But really what was it doing there in the first place.
#10nclrwntrPosted 11/14/2012 9:41:11 AM
Playsaver posted...
baldwhitegit posted...

No, i didn't get charged for this when i downloaded from the ps+ section.
I will say that i do think sony is trying to get people to download stuff that they think is free or a demo.
I was in the demo section yesterday and saw Okami HD in there and thought oh great a demo of that game. But when i click on it, it's not a demo. And I can only thing what is sony doing putting that in the demos section if it's not a demo.
Today I goto check that and it's no longer in that section. But really what was it doing there in the first place.

Yeah, but the new store makes you click through at least 3 screens before your purchase goes through. If you can't see that you're being charged, you deserve to be charged double. Let's call it a "stupid tax."