This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I played and beat Black Ops 2 from 1:30 AM to roughly 7:30 AM

#21TheRatedR_Viper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 4:55:06 AM
bump
---
Latest movie review: Silent Hill: Revelation- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ZWrIc5aLA + Cloud Atlas- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLZ2yfovyY0
#22killakPosted 11/14/2012 4:56:26 AM
Why'd you bump it?
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"
#23Still__RippinPosted 11/14/2012 5:31:14 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
TheRatedR_Viper posted...
I thought it was mostly fantastic. Can't wait to see how EA tries to rip some of this stuff off ( horseback , sky diving, etc) with Battlefield 4.

Horse riding and skydiving has been in many more games than just this, it's not really considered a rip off when it's already been featured in other games.

And when you think about it, EA did skydiving first with one of the earlier MoH games (Vanguard I think it was) where in most of the mission, you make your entry by parachuting in.

But hey, if they end up putting in a loadout selection at the start of a mission in any of their future games, that'll make an already more realistic (note how I'm NOT saying it's 100% realistic so don't even bother starting on that.) game than CoD ever was even more authentic, since real life SEALs get to choose what they bring on a mission before heading out.

Are you really using the SEALS to defend Battlefield when they were part of the team who created Black Ops 2? Lol!
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#24MercuryPSPPosted 11/14/2012 5:41:06 AM
lol... Im still waiting for CoD to "rip off" Battlefield and implement actual vehicles in its multiplayer. You know, other than ridiculous camper (kill streak) awards controlled by mainly AI or a totally obscure and overpowered view for the player to reak havok. Please. CoD has its fair share of moments, campaigns are usually very entertaining, and heck even the multiplayer is fun to run & gun. But its pretty obvious when it comes to multiplayer, Battlefield has the more diverse options available to kill some one. Be it from running someone over with an ATV, ramming them with a jet, or c4ing someone in a tank etc. You STILL do not see that in COD. Period.
---
PSN: MercuryEQ
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/MercuryEQ
#25Still__RippinPosted 11/14/2012 5:47:29 AM
MercuryPSP posted...
lol... Im still waiting for CoD to "rip off" Battlefield and implement actual vehicles in its multiplayer. You know, other than ridiculous camper (kill streak) awards controlled by mainly AI or a totally obscure and overpowered view for the player to reak havok. Please. CoD has its fair share of moments, campaigns are usually very entertaining, and heck even the multiplayer is fun to run & gun. But its pretty obvious when it comes to multiplayer, Battlefield has the more diverse options available to kill some one. Be it from running someone over with an ATV, ramming them with a jet, or c4ing someone in a tank etc. You STILL do not see that in COD. Period.

Cod also doesn't have private servers choking it to death with power-hungry hosts who kick you if you start to beat them.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#26MercuryPSPPosted 11/14/2012 5:53:12 AM
Still__Rippin posted...
MercuryPSP posted...

Cod also doesn't have private servers choking it to death with power-hungry hosts who kick you if you start to beat them.

Correct, it still has the awesomeness that is peer to peer! Screw DEDICATED servers! Lets all play on little Johnny's shotty bandwith while hes downloading bestiality pics and maybe get a .....migrating hosts......failed to migrate host........
---
PSN: MercuryEQ
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/MercuryEQ
#27riddlebox89Posted 11/14/2012 12:31:36 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
riddlebox89 posted...
TheRatedR_Viper posted...
I thought it was mostly fantastic. Can't wait to see how EA tries to rip some of this stuff off ( horseback , sky diving, etc) with Battlefield 4.

Horse riding and skydiving has been in many more games than just this, it's not really considered a rip off when it's already been featured in other games.

And when you think about it, EA did skydiving first with one of the earlier MoH games (Vanguard I think it was) where in most of the mission, you make your entry by parachuting in.

But hey, if they end up putting in a loadout selection at the start of a mission in any of their future games, that'll make an already more realistic (note how I'm NOT saying it's 100% realistic so don't even bother starting on that.) game than CoD ever was even more authentic, since real life SEALs get to choose what they bring on a mission before heading out.

Are you really using the SEALS to defend Battlefield when they were part of the team who created Black Ops 2? Lol!

Lol, they weren't, everyone knows Activision and, well really any developer who makes a call of duty game doesn't listen to any military adviser :P
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.