This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm done.

#1FuutonElementalPosted 11/13/2012 11:35:39 PM
Online with lag competing with the likes of Modern Warefare 3. Terrible Maps competing with the likes of Modern Warfare 3. Both of which ultimately contributing to create one annoying mess of iffy gameplay that Modern Warfare 3 got slammed for prior. How are these games getting progressively worse? Why is Black Ops 1 ultimately superior to this game where it matters most? And why, why is this game akin to MW3, perhaps the worst Call of Duty ever made.

I'm done. I was hype only a few days ago, but I feel like a kid who had Santa give him a Playstation 3, only to destroy it with a mallet. I'm turning my back on this series for good. COD4, W@W MW2, and BO will retain a fond spot in my heart. However, I cannot stomach this nonsense any longer. /rant
---
( PSN: SignOfKai ) -- Unfathomable Dexterity.
P4A: Maining Yu, Subbing Aigis | DMCHD: Playthrough | Sleeping Dogs: Playthrough
#2BigRussDaGODPosted 11/13/2012 11:37:07 PM
you'll be back...

they always come back.
#3PhoenixRushPosted 11/13/2012 11:37:24 PM
Man I hope you're wrong. I'm Gameflying this though so we'll see. Doesn't sound promising.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#4u_madPosted 11/13/2012 11:37:59 PM
thought you were marlins fan or something
---
"Oh it's not that bad, look, I have my own bucket!"
http://i.imgur.com/LFuql.jpg
#5zemzeroPosted 11/13/2012 11:38:15 PM
It took me to COD 2 to figure this out. COD 1 and the expansion United Offensive is all there is.
#6BadManJosePosted 11/13/2012 11:38:45 PM
So where are you going to get your FPS fix from now?
---
"The REAL MAN AWARD GOES TO SNAKE" topic was the pinnacle of evolution.~ JRazx803
PSN: badmanjose
#7FuutonElemental(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:39:46 PM
PhoenixRush posted...
Man I hope you're wrong. I'm Gameflying this though so we'll see. Doesn't sound promising.

I went to the Black Ops 2 board with a fair amount of hype, though some of it had been diminished by a commentators opinion. I left like the Grinch and now I don't want anything to do with this.
---
P4A: Maining Yu, Subbing Aigis | DMCHD: Playthrough | Sleeping Dogs: Playthrough
#8crazyman32Posted 11/13/2012 11:40:02 PM
u_mad posted...
thought you were marlins fan or something

that team sure knows how to do a fire sale
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#9FuutonElemental(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 11:40:33 PM
BadManJose posted...

Far Cry 3, easily.
---
#10rschrake86Posted 11/13/2012 11:42:07 PM
BadManJose posted...

Crysis 3 is COMING!
---
A government is a body of people; usually, notably ungoverned. http://psnprofiles.com/I8I_SiN_I8I
PSN- I8I_SiN_I8I