This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm done.

#11AlltraPosted 11/13/2012 11:44:02 PM
CoD Fans are like iPhone fans in those Galaxy SIII phone commercials.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#12BadManJosePosted 11/13/2012 11:45:28 PM
FuutonElemental posted...
BadManJose posted...
So where are you going to get your FPS fix from now?

Far Cry 3, easily.

... Take me with you?
---
"The REAL MAN AWARD GOES TO SNAKE" topic was the pinnacle of evolution.~ JRazx803
PSN: badmanjose
#13crazyman32Posted 11/13/2012 11:47:32 PM
Alltra posted...
CoD Fans are like iPhone fans in those Galaxy SIII phone commercials.

yeah the Apple obsessed fan that has to get the latest Iphone or Ipad.there is a lot of COD fans like that and game reviewers as well.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#14daminPosted 11/13/2012 11:50:34 PM
BO2 already been hacked theres no fun in video games anymore
#15AlltraPosted 11/13/2012 11:54:55 PM
I was actually referring more to the commercial where they show off all the advanced new features that everyone loves on the Galaxy SIII, and how the iPhone fans were all like "The headphone jack is on the bottom. *Mindblown*" or how they touched phones to send files and the girl was like "So, do you think we'll get that feature next year?".
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#16crazyman32Posted 11/13/2012 11:55:03 PM
damin posted...

its a COD game you had to know that would happen eventually.
---
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#17IzraeilPosted 11/13/2012 11:56:51 PM
what're you talking about? they're all the same...
#18king_maddenPosted 11/14/2012 12:01:19 AM
damin posted...

but hackers should be allowed to do whatever they want with their games right? thats their right...
#19AlltraPosted 11/14/2012 12:08:14 AM
I think that line of thought should only apply to Single Player games. Anytime you combine Multiplayer games (Particularly Online ones) and Hacking, you're asking for trouble. Mostly because people can't seem to help ruining the experience for other people through their hacking.
---
#20crazyman32Posted 11/14/2012 12:12:32 AM
king_madden posted...
damin posted...

but hackers should be allowed to do whatever they want with their games right? thats their right...

good joke there
---