This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kotaku: Sony Is Turning into a Ghost in Japan and Around the World

#61SayoriaPosted 11/14/2012 8:20:29 AM
Sony left Japan at the door. Why SHOULD Japan care about them anymore? For God of War, Killzone, Resistance, and various other series they care nothing about? Why should we be surprised?
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#62grungastzenkiPosted 11/14/2012 8:23:15 AM
Junpei_Stupei posted...
Sony isn't the same anymore ever since they let go of their humanity.

And by humanity, I mean when they stopped being Japanese.

^ This

Kage_AM2 posted...
They need to go back to what made them successful. A cheap and small elegant console with all the 3rd party support. Right now the PS3 is basically the Xbox of this gen: overpriced, too big and not many 3rd party exclusives.

^ And This is 100 % True
#63grungastzenkiPosted 11/14/2012 8:26:02 AM
Motsu posted...
Sony left Japan at the door. Why SHOULD Japan care about them anymore? For God of War, Killzone, Resistance, and various other series they care nothing about? Why should we be surprised?

^^ And This TOOOO
#64cavebear56Posted 11/14/2012 8:34:34 AM
Sony is dead. Sony remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become Sony simply to appear worthy of it?

Oh the humanity of it all!

Doom and gloom!

Doom

and

Gloom

!!11001002 (uh oh)
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#65DarknessXSeekerPosted 11/14/2012 8:40:39 AM
Kotaku is full of s***, Sony if far from being dead.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#66Purging_FlamePosted 11/14/2012 8:40:48 AM
http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2012/09/08/the-ten-year-decline-of-sony/
---
Failing at life this hard should be a ToS violation. - TennCaseys Encore
if you have standards it just lowers the amount of stuff you can enjoy. - yusiko
#67bob15xPosted 11/14/2012 8:47:11 AM
DarknessXSeeker posted...
Kotaku is full of s***, Sony if far from being dead.

you are wrong.

first thing people need to get threw their heads is, Sony is much more than Playstation. The playstation line is far from dead and is doing fine, the problem is everything else.

Sony is bleeding money on their other products. Their quality is no where near what it use to be, and they are no where near their dominance they once were. I use to only buy sony products, now, for the most part, I avoid them.
#68DarknessXSeekerPosted 11/14/2012 8:51:56 AM
It amazes me how the majority of this board act like they want Sony to shut down, why exactly? And like I have said before I know financially Sony is not doing well right now but that is business s*** like that happens.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
#69badtofuPosted 11/14/2012 8:55:20 AM
Gaming aside, Sony's competition in their electronics division have really stepped up these last few years. They offer competitive prices for great devices while Sony still charges a premium for average devices. Then there's Sony's need to include overpriced and lackluster proprietary accessories. It's Sony's failure to adapt to the changing market. It's a brand name that has no value to the younger generation outside of gaming.
#70MrSRArterPosted 11/14/2012 8:58:51 AM
Sony's not dead
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc&feature=plcp <- I agree with this video.
Official Birthday Cake flavor of the IDF