This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't understand why people people complain about pretty boys in JRPGs, etc.

#31Emerald_Melios(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:26:50 PM
urtv posted...
i have nothing against pretty boys,its when the pretty boys look like pretty girls thats the problem

Why is it a problem exactly?
#32ShinXaguraPosted 11/14/2012 2:36:43 PM
sirtonne posted...
Because gaming is full of immature whiners who take themselves and their little games too seriously.

OMG WTF THIS IS SO UNREALISTIC AND DUMB

Yeah, you're playing a video game, not watching a documentary, Einstein.

This. Video Game is a Video Game.
---
You must defeat my SCREAMING DRAGON BULLET to stand a chance.
#33KevoCSCSPosted 11/14/2012 2:39:10 PM
It's just hard to relate to a world where everybody looks silly like they do in JRPGs.
#34schadowPosted 11/14/2012 2:43:06 PM
So, if they all wore giant, black rimmed glasses and had hair helmets, would that appeal to you 'Muricans?
---
Soundcloud.com/komodovaran
My humble hobby project. Comment/rate if you have the spare time!
#35THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 11/14/2012 2:52:47 PM
Harmisto posted...
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Cause they wished they had anime hair, was still in high school and that Misaki Minatoro loved them too...

It's a deep rooted jealousy that many men are afraid of admitting so since they see what they could never achieve they resent it instead. If all the trolls woke up looking like the Persona 4 kid they would be the happiest people in the world.

Look at those hip glasses and windswept hair!!! Their confidence would raise 2000%!!!

who the hell is Misaki Minatoro!?

She loves Ryomatsu Himbora-sama......Desu.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#36the_great_tidusPosted 11/14/2012 2:52:49 PM
JRPG characters bodytypes are a hell of alot more realistic than something like gears of war.

Most soldiers are very lean and not overly muscular.
---
PS3DS - Glorious Nippon Master Race
#37RedwingedMinxPosted 11/14/2012 3:09:44 PM
I dont mind it. I find pretty guys more pleasant to look at than ogre-like guys. I dont even care if they enter trap territory. Its still better than this: http://zeus.mirtna.org/blog/uploaded_images/eat-lead-collage-720892.jpg In fact I like that idea. I would actually welcome a trap main character.