This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killzone...what did SONY accomplish with this IP?

#31kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 9:18:16 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Killzone 1 sold maybe a million, Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 sold about 3 million copies each. If Killzone 4 comes early in the PS4's life cycle, it could easily do 5 million copies or more. They have made Killzone a unique and established FPS series

KZ 3 did not sell even close to 3 million and less than KZ 2. It went down. Not to mention thats over the life of the game including when it dropped in price which was pretty fast.

What? Killzone 3 sold 2.36 million units according to VGChartz, which under-tracked both God of War III and Gran Turismo 5's sales by a million copies each. We can safely say it has sold 3 million or more, not counting the KZ3 multiplayer separate sales

You assume too much and now you are counting the multiplayer separate sales? Talk about desperate.

Uh I said *not* counting multiplayer sales, are you really that weak-minded? You getting like this over my post shows complete desperation. Speaking of which, how is your wife?

Shes fine hows your mom?
#32killakPosted 11/14/2012 9:20:00 PM
Far too many career trolls on here, doing nothing but discussing negativity.

Were you dumped recently? Do you want the world to share your pain and misery?
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, the exclamation.........
#33kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 9:20:38 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Killzone 1 sold maybe a million, Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 sold about 3 million copies each. If Killzone 4 comes early in the PS4's life cycle, it could easily do 5 million copies or more. They have made Killzone a unique and established FPS series

KZ 3 did not sell even close to 3 million and less than KZ 2. It went down. Not to mention thats over the life of the game including when it dropped in price which was pretty fast.

What? Killzone 3 sold 2.36 million units according to VGChartz, which under-tracked both God of War III and Gran Turismo 5's sales by a million copies each. We can safely say it has sold 3 million or more, not counting the KZ3 multiplayer separate sales

You assume too much and now you are counting the multiplayer separate sales? Talk about desperate.

Uh I said *not* counting multiplayer sales, are you really that weak-minded? You getting like this over my post shows complete desperation. Speaking of which, how is your wife?

"We can safely say it has sold 3 million or more, not counting the KZ3 multiplayer separate sales"

From your mouth genius, and i am sure you are not quick enough to follow this logic but if you are going to add a million to every game out there because you think VGchartz is wrong then you need to add a million to every xbox game too. Meaning the gap stays the same.

Then again I trust Vgchartz more than you so no it didn't make 3 million but keep on lying to yourself.
#34Battleship_GrayPosted 11/14/2012 9:21:55 PM(edited)
*spit take*

Did kcypher...of all people, just accuse someone else of bias?

...really?
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#35crazyman32Posted 11/14/2012 9:21:33 PM
killak posted...

it's a typical joeydollaz topic
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#36kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 9:22:04 PM
killak posted...

If you are so scared of other peoples opinions you must cry during elections. Please do not go onto forums anymore and while you are at it please don't go outside. Scary folks might not agree with you on everything. If different opinions on games bothers you then you need help, serious help.
#37kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 9:22:52 PM
Battleship_Gray posted...
*spit take*

Did kcypher...of all people, just accuse someone else of bias?

...really?

Wait a minute did Gray make a point on topic? No he still hasn't. I have my own personal stalker with this kid.
#38Ferarri619Posted 11/14/2012 9:24:38 PM
*gets popcorn*
---
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~
#39RollingCradlePosted 11/14/2012 9:24:41 PM
Nothing. It's simply a load of crap that no one wants.
#40Battleship_GrayPosted 11/14/2012 9:26:28 PM
*chuckles*

So defensive and aggressive. Over high-priced toys.

*tips hat* Carry on.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat