This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killzone...what did SONY accomplish with this IP?

#41kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 9:26:29 PM
RollingCradle posted...
Nothing. It's simply a load of crap that no one wants.

I actually think KZ is okay and i enjoyed it for the weekend i rented it but it was just generic and forgettable. Never played KZ1 however.
#42PhaseBlackPosted 11/14/2012 9:27:13 PM
kcypher2000 posted...

Shes fine hows your mom?

She's really good, thanks for asking. If you say your wife is, but I honestly still feel sorry for her
---
PSVita & 3DS
#43UniversquallPosted 11/14/2012 9:27:26 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
Killzone 1 sold maybe a million, Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 sold about 3 million copies each. If Killzone 4 comes early in the PS4's life cycle, it could easily do 5 million copies or more. They have made Killzone a unique and established FPS series

KZ3 has sold less than KZ2. KZ2 only sold about 55,000. It wasn't as huge of a fail as Forza 4. But it was still a big drop off.
---
After the Fallout
#44CrimsonGear80Posted 11/14/2012 9:28:31 PM
Dude, kcypher has entered a zone of damage control I've never seen before, over damn video game consoles.

how sad is your normal life that this is what passes as stimulating conversation for you?
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#45kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 9:28:31 PM
Battleship_Gray posted...
*chuckles*

So defensive and aggressive. Over high-priced toys.

*tips hat* Carry on.

Still not making a point? Are you that obsessed with me that you ignore topics entirely and all you can do is throw out a blanket insult without taking the time to READ. Maybe try to make a point on topic. Hell even these others i am debating with are at least debating about the TOPIC.

Even though we have deviated slightly.
#46kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 9:29:33 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Dude, kcypher has entered a zone of damage control I've never seen before, over damn video game consoles.

how sad is your normal life that this is what passes as stimulating conversation for you?

Damage control you are just trying to get personal without taking the time to argue the obvious facts. That makes me wonder how insecure are you in real life that you are now trying to get personal on the internet over a game system. Did i make you angry in real life? Are you really that pathetic?
#47Still__RippinPosted 11/14/2012 9:29:43 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
RollingCradle posted...
Nothing. It's simply a load of crap that no one wants.

I actually think KZ is okay and i enjoyed it for the weekend i rented it but it was just generic and forgettable. Never played KZ1 however.

Jesus ******* Christ!!! Did you just called Killzone Generic? Lmfao. It's one of the few shooters with an identity. Ok, everything you post now means nothing to me.

Tc. You are such a troll but I'll give you an answer. Sony accomplished giving people hours upon hours of happiness with a product they are proud of.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#48kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 9:32:00 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

Shes fine hows your mom?

She's really good, thanks for asking. If you say your wife is, but I honestly still feel sorry for her

Wow you are sad, I really pity people like this who take a game system so seriously that they have to resort to childish insults since they can't make a point. I must really get under your skin which considering this is about games is really really sad. I feel bad for you and i hope in time you mature enough to learn a simple lesson.

This is only gamefaqs, some of you kiddos take a simple debate so seriously you get desperate and try to personally insult someone you know nothing about. And people call xbox live members immature.
#49PhaseBlackPosted 11/14/2012 9:32:16 PM
kcypher2000 posted...

"We can safely say it has sold 3 million or more, not counting the KZ3 multiplayer separate sales"

From your mouth genius, and i am sure you are not quick enough to follow this logic but if you are going to add a million to every game out there because you think VGchartz is wrong then you need to add a million to every xbox game too. Meaning the gap stays the same.

Then again I trust Vgchartz more than you so no it didn't make 3 million but keep on lying to yourself.

Yeah, I said *not* counting it. Where do you get off saying I did? Are you really that incapable of even the smallest ability reading comprehension?

And why even bring up Xbox games sales when we are discussing Killzone's? Are you that much of a 360 fanboy that you need to insecurely focus on how well your little console's games are doing in comparison to *gasp* a PS3 exclusive?
---
PSVita & 3DS
#50crazyman32Posted 11/14/2012 9:32:17 PM
kcypher you are getting about as annoying as Greer and so defensive you act like an insecure troll.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM