This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killzone...what did SONY accomplish with this IP?

#51Battleship_GrayPosted 11/14/2012 8:32:20 PM
This topic took a turn for the entertaining.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#52kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 8:32:38 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
RollingCradle posted...
Nothing. It's simply a load of crap that no one wants.

I actually think KZ is okay and i enjoyed it for the weekend i rented it but it was just generic and forgettable. Never played KZ1 however.

Jesus ******* Christ!!! Did you just called Killzone Generic? Lmfao. It's one of the few shooters with an identity. Ok, everything you post now means nothing to me.

Tc. You are such a troll but I'll give you an answer. Sony accomplished giving people hours upon hours of happiness with a product they are proud of.

It is generic, my god you need to play more games.
#53CrimsonGear80Posted 11/14/2012 8:32:54 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Dude, kcypher has entered a zone of damage control I've never seen before, over damn video game consoles.

how sad is your normal life that this is what passes as stimulating conversation for you?

Damage control you are just trying to get personal without taking the time to argue the obvious facts. That makes me wonder how insecure are you in real life that you are now trying to get personal on the internet over a game system. Did i make you angry in real life? Are you really that pathetic?

You and the TC are the only sad people here. I'm not typing full paragraphs lying to myself to make myself feel better. I only need a couple sentences to make you pee your panties.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#54kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 8:33:12 PM
Battleship_Gray posted...

Still haven't made a point.
#55CrimsonGear80Posted 11/14/2012 8:34:08 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Battleship_Gray posted...

Still haven't made a point.

yeah, we are waiting on you.
---
DmC looks like a good game. I also enjoyed the latest Final Fantasy and Resident Evil games. I like video games.
#56kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 8:34:23 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Dude, kcypher has entered a zone of damage control I've never seen before, over damn video game consoles.

how sad is your normal life that this is what passes as stimulating conversation for you?

Damage control you are just trying to get personal without taking the time to argue the obvious facts. That makes me wonder how insecure are you in real life that you are now trying to get personal on the internet over a game system. Did i make you angry in real life? Are you really that pathetic?

You and the TC are the only sad people here. I'm not typing full paragraphs lying to myself to make myself feel better. I only need a couple sentences to make you pee your panties.

Peeing my pants? You are the one forced to resort to personal insults to someone you don't know over a games. Really sad and i hope one day you have more going on in your life that you learn to take this for what it is. GAMES.
#57kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 8:35:02 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Killzone 1 sold maybe a million, Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 sold about 3 million copies each. If Killzone 4 comes early in the PS4's life cycle, it could easily do 5 million copies or more. They have made Killzone a unique and established FPS series

KZ 3 did not sell even close to 3 million and less than KZ 2. It went down. Not to mention thats over the life of the game including when it dropped in price which was pretty fast.

Learn to read crimson this is my very first post on topic.
#58CrimsonGear80Posted 11/14/2012 8:36:00 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Killzone 1 sold maybe a million, Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 sold about 3 million copies each. If Killzone 4 comes early in the PS4's life cycle, it could easily do 5 million copies or more. They have made Killzone a unique and established FPS series

KZ 3 did not sell even close to 3 million and less than KZ 2. It went down. Not to mention thats over the life of the game including when it dropped in price which was pretty fast.

I don't care. look at all your other posts. You are clearly a bitter bias 360 owner and you deserve nothing but scorn.
---
#59mogar002Posted 11/14/2012 8:36:04 PM
Universquall posted...
PhaseBlack posted...

KZ3 has sold less than KZ2. KZ2 only sold about 55,000. It wasn't as huge of a fail as Forza 4. But it was still a big drop off.

lolno, Killzone 2 sold well over 2M. Hell, there are several sites that announced that it hit the 1M mark.

Helo thar I r universquall and ima make up random numbers.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#60kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 8:36:59 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...

I don't care. look at all your other posts. You are clearly a bitter bias 360 owner and you deserve nothing but scorn.

Wow you scorn me for this, harsh. You really do take games way too seriously and i see why you are getting so defensive. Please get a hobby. Not to sound mean but you take this stuff WAY too seriously.