This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Killzone...what did SONY accomplish with this IP?

#71Bf109_Ace_1941Posted 11/14/2012 9:52:41 PM
Best tactical fps on PS3. I never get bored of sniping in KZ. Probably the only game sniping is fun, you always kill with one shot like you should.
---
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/31/89/31/airplanes-luftwaffe_00318931.jpg
#72kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 9:53:57 PM
mogar002 posted...
You pretty much did exactly what I said you would, you just worded it differently. There isn't a single site on the web that is 100% accurate 100% of the time. When VGchartz is wrong it's rarely by more than a few thousand.

You pretty much did exactly what i said you would. But since we are talking about lifetime sales and Vgchartz is the only link to go by then i rest my case.

P.S. I don't trust vgchartz but sadly there is nothing better and anything else is just assuming.
#73kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 9:55:24 PM
Bf109_Ace_1941 posted...
Best tactical fps on PS3. I never get bored of sniping in KZ. Probably the only game sniping is fun, you always kill with one shot like you should.

Even if you snipe them in their big toe?

Personally i always liked games that required snipers to actually have accuracy.
#74mogar002Posted 11/14/2012 9:55:27 PM
If you don't trust them that is your own problem and it's clouding you with bias.
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#75kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 9:57:06 PM
mogar002 posted...
If you don't trust them that is your own problem and it's clouding you with bias.

So you trust them? Then we can agree to use their numbers which says KZ2 sold less than 3 million.
#76crazyman32Posted 11/14/2012 10:04:04 PM
mogar002 posted...

He is obviously very biased and he wants to ignore the facts because,they are inconvenient for him.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#77kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 10:06:37 PM
crazyman32 posted...
mogar002 posted...

He is obviously very biased and he wants to ignore the facts because,they are inconvenient for him.

You fanboys have problems with reading comprehension . He is the one claiming that it sold more than vgchartz has listed then he claims i am biased for not trusting vgchartz even though I am the one using their numbers.

Wow you people are dense.
#78Still__RippinPosted 11/14/2012 10:12:45 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Bf109_Ace_1941 posted...

Personally i always liked games that required snipers to actually have accuracy.

Well, if you were shot by a sniper in the big toe your foot would be blow off.
---
Regardless of how many people call me a troll I always speak the truth.
Currently playing- Magic 2013, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Black Ops 2, Demons Souls
#79MelvinX93Posted 11/14/2012 10:17:48 PM
Joeydollaz posted...
Think about it, it didn't even become an alternative to a COD/BF situation

their intention supposedly was to make a HALO for Sony, with 3 games in it didn't do that

I am guessing GG are making a new IP or maybe they will be given the SOCOM IP

and they can make a BF like game with that.

*facepalm*
Killzone is a unique shooter (for the time) and it has a story (albeit sometimes you don't notice it) but it's not like COD where it's just missions. And occasionally a dude dies.
And it's that difference that makes the game sell. I like the series. And none of the COD this gen interest me. I only love the first 2 and recently just Black Ops for it's zombie mode and co-op. But I have to check to see if that mode is DLC, because if it is, well I'm not buying it.
---
PSN: MxWhiteKnight
#80kcypher2000Posted 11/14/2012 10:18:00 PM
Still__Rippin posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Bf109_Ace_1941 posted...

Well, if you were shot by a sniper in the big toe your foot would be blow off.

I think that if you are shot with any gun in the foot you wouldn't be running around and jumping like crazy. I am referring to nearly every fpser however that ignores realism.