This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gods I need some serious advice

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Gods I need some serious advice
4 years ago#1
I meant to say guys lol

Okay guys here's my problem me and my new wife have been married over a month now been together for about 3 years and she really once wants a baby which is understandable she's even going so far is too tell me she will buy me anything I want but in my head I don't think I'm ready I'm 27 have a part time job think god I have that... My ex had a 8 year old girl been with her for 4 years so she was 12 and that point I was a great dad in her eyes so I know I can do it My wife is a professional en Norse makes all the money so

This is what she offered me

ps Vita and a copy of persona 4 golden plus an extra 300 dollars to spend on myself and then next year be all for the baby which is fine
Xbox GT Silent Ghost MP !! NHL 13, Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 6, Dishonored, Assassin's Creed III, WWE '13, Halo 4, Black Ops II
4 years ago#2
I'd reject that offer. Vita is terrible.
PSN #1: Nicodimus - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Kaylee (Fighter)
PSN #2: Nicodimus222 - Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Mina (Mage)
4 years ago#3
yea take random internet strangers for advice like this. especially gamefaqs.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
"Knocc em down"- Taizuku
4 years ago#4
wait so your wife is luring you into being a father.....with a Vita?

I seriously hope this is a joke topic.

and if it isn't.....maybe you guys should have talked about this BEFORE getting married.
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg
4 years ago#5
this is just me.(30 years old mind you) don't accept any gift and just try for a baby. you know that you'll be a great father even though you might not be ready in your eyes. you'll have about another 9 months after learning your wife is pregnant. just have a family. that'll be more rewarding than any game/system or money.
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
4 years ago#6
If you Stay Happily Married, I don't see the problem, but look at it this way.

18 years of Child Support, Lack of Gaming Time & possible Divorce >>>>>>>> This Gen, More Freedom, Games and Consoles.

Its your life though. your choice.and my opinion.
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
4 years ago#7
fisheye11 posted...
this is just me.(30 years old mind you) don't accept any gift and just try for a baby. you know that you'll be a great father even though you might not be ready in your eyes. you'll have about another 9 months after learning your wife is pregnant. just have a family. that'll be more rewarding than any game/system or money.

yes! have children when you dont actually want them! what could possibly go wrong!?
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg
4 years ago#8
sounds like you two got married too soon
4 years ago#9
fake
You fools who would fight back against Satan! Accompanied by the Devil Army, He has arrived from the deepest part of Hell.
King of Devil, Akuma Shogun.
4 years ago#10
heh. good thing i'm used to this site. life values posted here don't surprise me one bit.

stay classy gfaqs...stay classy.
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Gods I need some serious advice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived