This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ugh, I can't focus on a game long enough to finish it.

#11Rinton(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 2:22:50 AM
Alltra posted...
There's plenty of other entertainment avenues to pursue. It's not like it lasts for a long time. Typically I only ever have this problem for a few days, or at worst a week or two.

That's true. There's always netflix (when my internet doesn't want to be screwy)
#12AlltraPosted 11/15/2012 2:25:22 AM
Sometimes revisiting past games that you've enjoyed can also rekindle that spark.
---
Math problems are the ultimate trick question. No matter how straight forward and simple they seem, the answer is never what you think it is.
#13Jx1010Posted 11/15/2012 2:26:32 AM
I would love to live in that lil island, tropical places are great.
Dont worry about getting punched, thats nothing compared to the witchcraft they would do on u lol
---
Charlie Sheen wins!
#14majicray2112Posted 11/15/2012 6:01:39 AM
You got too much money. You buy too many games and are jaded. Just buy or trade for a couple of games, and put a time limit on it. Say, I'm only buying games once a month and play those games, like em or not. Works for me.
#15American_Eagle0Posted 11/15/2012 6:08:57 AM
Rinton posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Falling in love makes u forget about video games.... for a lil bit

Just moved to a little island where I'm a minority and it's been surprisingly difficult to find a date. There's the added problem that every cute native girl has a big brother just waiting to kick my white ass. I've not given up hope though - just taking my time with it so I don't end up getting my face smashed in by some upset Hawaiian guy over his little sister/daughter/girlfriend/friend/any-other-relation-that-would-lead-to-me-getting-punched. Worried about getting punched at the age of 26 - who'd have thought?

I'm ready. Take me now! *clears off table*

...but I charge tree fiddy an hour.