This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayStation All-Stars First DLC characters announced.... and they are FREE!!!

#41TerotrousPosted 11/15/2012 9:43:07 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
Or you can just download them while they're up, get the game months later and visit your downloads.

I would assume you'd have to access the downloads from within the game, so at the very least you'd have to pay to rent it. At least, that's how any Vita games I have that have DLC work.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#42SayoriaPosted 11/15/2012 9:44:21 AM
Anime-ish character? SONY, YOUR JAPANESE IS SHOWING. HIDE IT, QUICK.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#43PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 9:46:10 AM
Motsu posted...

Thats what stood out to you? The Japanese-centricity of some of you is eye-roll worthy
---
PSVita & 3DS
#44blitz_0623Posted 11/15/2012 9:59:17 AM
Terotrous posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
Or you can just download them while they're up, get the game months later and visit your downloads.

I would assume you'd have to access the downloads from within the game, so at the very least you'd have to pay to rent it. At least, that's how any Vita games I have that have DLC work.

As far as I know, all content that can be accessed in game of any game can also be accessed via the PS Store. Not sure about cross play games though.
#45Deimos259Posted 11/15/2012 10:12:55 AM
At least it's free for a limited amount of time. It's like a "thank you for supporting our game by buying it early" to those that gets it near release. Even though announcing DLC before the game is out feels like a bad thing to do, the way they are handling it is pretty good.
---
This is serious hee-ho, remember that.
#46SayoriaPosted 11/15/2012 11:08:56 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
Motsu posted...

Thats what stood out to you? The Japanese-centricity of some of you is eye-roll worthy

Oh yes, my enjoyment of Warhawk, LBP 1/2, Uncharted 2 and so on makes that all the more true. Whatever though. They might as well cancel her before the public catches on.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#47Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/15/2012 11:11:48 AM
Kat is an excellent choice.

Emmet is an odd choice though. Starhawk was a flop compared to Warhawk & it's Warhawk that's represented in a stage.
#48FoolMeNeverPosted 11/15/2012 11:17:10 AM
I wonder how many people complaining about this DLC also complained about Namco's DLC for TTT2...
---
A man who argues with people, who aren't even there,
is more fit to rap against this ****ing chair!
#49RPG maniac87Posted 11/15/2012 11:17:47 AM
As long as you don't have to buy the game or preorder it to get them I'll be happy.
---
You lack the mustache for full comprehension. (Super Paper Mario)
#50themegaman7Posted 11/15/2012 11:20:07 AM
They keep adding these characters which I've never heard of.

Oh well, happy times (I guess?) for the people who are buying this game.
---
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -