This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone feel the haters of PlayStation All Stars are now getting ..... desperate

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 11/15/2012 9:40:32 AM
?

Its like they are afraid of when the game launches with all their topics, now it's like "Oh **** the 20th of November is almost here and I got to ramp up the trolling :("

It is sad really, limiting themselves from a deep and charming game like PSASBR because of their loyalty elsewhere. Sucks to be you :P
---
dont stop get it get it - shovel_break :)
^ the only inspirationel guote you need in life
#2MrRandyRhoadsPosted 11/15/2012 9:42:29 AM
You'll never be able to convince people that this game is not a clone, and blatant money-grabbing rip, of Smash Brothers.

Myself included.
---
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
#3RollingCradlePosted 11/15/2012 9:42:39 AM
It's gonna sell like Halo4 I bet!
#4JohnHitman47Posted 11/15/2012 9:43:42 AM
RollingCradle posted...
It's gonna sell like Halo4 I bet!

oh i was missing this troll.
---
I Love FPS but only good FPS & Horror this its my sig!!!
#5PhaseBlackPosted 11/15/2012 9:43:48 AM
Was this necessary TC? You are stating the obvious and just attracting them here, look at the first to replies
---
PSVita & 3DS
#6-Damien-Posted 11/15/2012 9:46:30 AM(edited)
All haters are desperate. They are so insecure, they live in their own little bubbles of negativity.
#7sirtonnePosted 11/15/2012 9:45:41 AM
I'm glad there are so many immature trolls around to always talk about the game. I wasn't even gonna consider buying it, but all the attention it's getting tells me it must be good. Trolls don't bother bashing actual crap games because there'd be no one to argue with.
#8DrGonzo615Posted 11/15/2012 9:56:24 AM
I really dont see the issue here........is it HEAVILY influenced by Super Smash Bros? OF COURSE IT IS, anyone that says otherwise is completely blind......but so what? If it ends up being a good game who gives a crap?

Are fanboys really that hurt that Sony decided to make their own version of SSB just because Nintendo did it first?
---
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg
#9MourningReignsPosted 11/15/2012 9:58:43 AM
sirtonne posted...
I'm glad there are so many immature trolls around to always talk about the game. I wasn't even gonna consider buying it, but all the attention it's getting tells me it must be good. Trolls don't bother bashing actual crap games because there'd be no one to argue with.

I guess that's why most people here say Nier is good.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#10VigilantStevePosted 11/15/2012 10:07:53 AM
MourningReigns posted...
sirtonne posted...

I guess that's why most people here say Nier is good.

Nier actually is pretty good though. Flawed and unpolished, but it's a solid 7/10 for me and was a very enjoyable experience.