This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

LMAO @ Spike Video game awards GOTY nominees

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. LMAO @ Spike Video game awards GOTY nominees
3 years ago#91
jubjub360 posted...
Lessermook posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Lessermook posted...
Then that awkward moment Deadmoofive starts preforming
CuzgamersluvDubstep
wububububububububububub WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you're talking about deadmau5, he's not dubstep.

Joel is definitely Dubstep

He's more house than dubstep. I would never compare him to that garbage genre.

I guess he could be.
Anyway I watched it last year (It was like a repeat a midnight)
It was like ERMAHGERD DEADMERFER
---
Im not a troll.
I just hate everything you like.
3 years ago#92
seanstroman posted...
MasterVading posted...
Yea the only contenders should be shooters.

shooters are overrated to me

The don't pay attention to the ratings that make them go over. Think for yourself.
---
We are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
http://youtu.be/u3X5f3gY4iw - THE MAN!
3 years ago#93
I guess he could be.
Anyway I watched it last year (It was like a repeat a midnight)
It was like ERMAHGERD DEADMERFER

I'm not bashing you just thinking aloud. Feel free to comment.

Why do people think that deadmau5 is dubstep? I heard one song by him that even sounds remotely dubstep and even then it just didn't sound like it. (Raise your weapons)
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
3 years ago#94
I can't believe people cries over that generic copy/paste games like Halo, Borderlands 2 and Black Ops didn't make the list. There are nothing special about them that we haven't seen a thousand of times already.

Walking Dead deserves the GOTY :)

It being one of the most emotional games ever made; with teriffic story, dialogue and characters.

KUDOS for Spike trying to enlighten this generation of lazy junkfood gamers.
3 years ago#95
Best Original Score is an even bigger joke. I mean, I always thought Mass Effect had great music, but c'mon. You don't play Black Ops II for the music, hell I didn't even notice the music.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
3 years ago#96
I think they got the nominees right for the most part. I don't consider Halo 4 or Black Ops II game of the year material. On the other hand, they left out great titles like Borderlands 2 and Sleeping Dogs.

I thought Journey would get consideration but definitely not The Walking Dead. Its a good game series and all, but not GotY quality. Borderlands 2 was the one real snub to me.

Mass Effect 3 was my game of the year anyway but I'm glad they gave Dishonored its props. Definitely deserves to be in the conversation.
3 years ago#97
I thought all of those games were deserving in some way but I get really annoyed that it's always the same games. They must have like 12 games for 30 categories (I'm just guessing off of 5 minutes of watching).

Not to mention they put some games in categories where they weren't deserving. At all. Lookin' at you CoD for Original Score.
---
(Now playing Dead Island, Vanquish, and PSASBR Beta)
3 years ago#98
DISHONORED is nominated in every single category applicable???!!!!!!!HECK EVEN BEST GRAPHICS???

did vga prodce this game or something.....
MEGALOL
3 years ago#99
I thought Borderlands 2 was good, but not GOTY worthy. ME3 should be there, despite fan backlash against the ending(s) though.
3 years ago#100
Borderlands 2 is just Borderlands with moar loot and the old classes mixed in a blender. Call of Duty and Halo are the same rehash every year or two. Mass Effect 3 took everything about Mass Effect 2 and managed to make it worse. The only new thing it brought to the table (the ending to a brilliant space epic) failed miserably.

Good on Spike for choosing fringe-popularity games that actually advanced video games as an artform and craft.
---
Blame your fate.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. LMAO @ Spike Video game awards GOTY nominees

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived