This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hitman: Absolution dev says game limited by current gen

#11RoxasANobodyPosted 11/15/2012 6:51:19 PM
ITT: People who didn't read the article and jumped to conclusions.

rofl
---
"I've got so much love to give."
Currently playing: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, NFS: The Run, and Initial D: Extreme Stage
#12doraemonllh1989Posted 11/15/2012 6:53:59 PM
RoxasANobody posted...

rofl

If you search for info and looking for info everyday,you should know the game is indeed not going well,besides the great graphics,it seems theres problem everywhere,and there is even QTE in the game
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#13QuestofChosenPosted 11/15/2012 6:54:00 PM
RoxasANobody posted...

rofl

TC's "damage control" comment didn't help. People should read more.
#14AcquirePosted 11/15/2012 6:58:29 PM(edited)
TC, the PS3 and 360 are 6-7 year old machines based on 8 year old technology. Generations have usually lasted between 4 and 5 years. Last generation only lasted 5 years. The Xbox was only around for 4 years The fact that developers can make games that look as good as they do and somehow still run decently is amazing. We're long overdue for a new generation. Should've started last year.
---
And if you hear as the warm night falls. The silver sound from a time so strange. Sing to me, sing to me.
#15doraemonllh1989Posted 11/15/2012 6:58:36 PM
Acquire posted...
TC, the PS3 and 360 are 6-7 year old machines based on 8 year old technology. The fact that developers can make games that look as good as they do and somehow still run decently is amazing.

PS2 can handle blood money,why not this:/,just give us another blood money,and i guarantee even theres complain it will be way lesser than absolution
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#16iTossSaladsPosted 11/15/2012 6:59:21 PM
Of course it is. The consoles are running on VERY VERY dated hardware. This gen should have ended last year, to be honest. I know poor people want this gen to go on and on and on though.
#17DarkSymbiotePosted 11/15/2012 7:02:42 PM
Acquire posted...
TC, the PS3 and 360 are 6-7 year old machines based on 8 year old technology. Generations have usually lasted between 4 and 5 years. Last generation only lasted 5 years. The Xbox was only around for 4 years The fact that developers can make games that look as good as they do and somehow still run decently is amazing. We're long overdue for a new generation. Should've started last year.

This. I wonder why people manage to miss this. PC's still need newer hardware to even go up to a console's level.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#18Video_Game_Czar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:06:22 PM
RoxasANobody posted...

rofl

"Marchesi admitted that there were things he would have liked to see implemented in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Hitman: Absolution that weren't possible due to current hardware, and that the game "does start to show the limitations of the current technology."

Sounds like they're trying to cover their asses to me...But then flip flop like Mitt Romney by then saying "working with current-generation hardware provides developers with a welcome challenge"

So what is it? It's too hard and they couldn't do what they wanted [which is a load of BS] or they enjoy challenging themselves...but didn't...?
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#19Bf109_Ace_1941Posted 11/15/2012 7:14:36 PM(edited)
You don't see Naughty Dog whining about how limited the current hardware is and The Last Of Us already looks better than Hitman A.
---
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/31/89/31/airplanes-luftwaffe_00318931.jpg
#20L0rdCrumpPosted 11/15/2012 7:14:11 PM
Game Informer - 8.75/10
OPM - 9/10
OXM - 9/10

various European magazines - 9/10

you say something trolls?
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|