This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hitman: Absolution dev says game limited by current gen

#31jubjub360Posted 11/15/2012 8:33:32 PM
DarkSymbiote posted...
L0rdCrump posted...
Game Informer - 8.75/10
OPM - 9/10
OXM - 9/10

various European magazines - 9/10

you say something trolls?

You know what "trolls" mean, boyo?

jubjub360 posted...
It isn't over until the nextbox and ps come out.

It sure is over. Now PC is actually being held back because of the consoles. It's time.

No, it's not over. You just have to wait. And Wii U doesn't count.

Yes it is over and no the Wii U does not count. I never said it did. The Wii U is just playing catch up.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#32SophisticationPosted 11/15/2012 8:38:31 PM
This gen is over... Sony and Microsoft are just robbing the graves now. It's over. Let's get some real hardware out now. I want a system more powerful than my damn cell phone this time.
---
Sophistication is knowing you like the best games, going out of your way to own them and then telling the entire world about them. I... I am sophistication.
#33Stanger5150Posted 11/15/2012 8:43:24 PM
These devs don't make sense to me these days! If current gen systems can barely handle the games you make, it's your fault for f****** making them that way! Graphics>everything else mentality.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Alone in the Dark Inferno, Okami HD, Bioshock 2, Fairytale Fights, Prince of Persia (2008)
#34jubjub360Posted 11/15/2012 8:45:55 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
These devs don't make sense to me these days! If current gen systems can barely handle the games you make, it's your fault for f****** making them that way! Graphics>everything else mentality.

You yourself think that he's referring to graphics when it is everything as a whole. What if he wanted to make Hitman a whole continent to explore with full cities with buildings all explorable? You can't do that today.
---
#35Stanger5150Posted 11/15/2012 8:45:56 PM
Acquire posted...
TC, the PS3 and 360 are 6-7 year old machines based on 8 year old technology. Generations have usually lasted between 4 and 5 years. Last generation only lasted 5 years. The Xbox was only around for 4 years The fact that developers can make games that look as good as they do and somehow still run decently is amazing. We're long overdue for a new generation. Should've started last year.

Last gen was 6 years. Dreamcast was the first 6th gen console.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Alone in the Dark Inferno, Okami HD, Bioshock 2, Fairytale Fights, Prince of Persia (2008)
#36Stanger5150Posted 11/15/2012 8:51:30 PM
Sophistication posted...
This gen is over... Sony and Microsoft are just robbing the graves now. It's over. Let's get some real hardware out now. I want a system more powerful than my damn cell phone this time.

Just shut up. There's no way in hell you had a phone in 2006 that was more powerful than the PS3.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#37SophisticationPosted 11/15/2012 8:53:09 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Just shut up. There's no way in hell you had a phone in 2006 that was more powerful than the PS3.

No, but I do now... and it's embarrassing.
---
Sophistication is knowing you like the best games, going out of your way to own them and then telling the entire world about them. I... I am sophistication.
#38jubjub360Posted 11/15/2012 8:54:17 PM
Sophistication posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Oh really now. What phone?
---
#39Stanger5150Posted 11/15/2012 8:54:24 PM
Sophistication posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

And by 2016, you'll have one more powerful than the PS4...
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#40youwiththefacePosted 11/15/2012 8:55:15 PM
They are just preparing you for the poor reviews the game's gonna get.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ you're seeing red ||||||||||||||||||||||||| you're seeing green
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] you're seeing blue ~G~ results may vary