This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hitman: Absolution dev says game limited by current gen

#41Bf109_Ace_1941Posted 11/15/2012 7:55:47 PM
Sophistication posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...
This gen is over... Sony and Microsoft are just robbing the graves now. It's over. Let's get some real hardware out now. I want a system more powerful than my damn cell phone this time.

Just shut up. There's no way in hell you had a phone in 2006 that was more powerful than the PS3.

No, but I do now... and it's embarrassing.

Let me know how good uncharted and gears run in that phone.
---
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/31/89/31/airplanes-luftwaffe_00318931.jpg
#42SophisticationPosted 11/15/2012 7:59:15 PM
Bf109_Ace_1941 posted...
Sophistication posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...
This gen is over... Sony and Microsoft are just robbing the graves now. It's over. Let's get some real hardware out now. I want a system more powerful than my damn cell phone this time.

Just shut up. There's no way in hell you had a phone in 2006 that was more powerful than the PS3.

No, but I do now... and it's embarrassing.

Let me know how good uncharted and gears run in that phone.

I don't play games on my phone... I do, however, multitask and do several other things the ps3 can't do because it lacks ram. Xbox 360, too.
---
Sophistication is knowing you like the best games, going out of your way to own them and then telling the entire world about them. I... I am sophistication.
#43crazyman32Posted 11/15/2012 8:13:05 PM
QuestofChosen posted...
RoxasANobody posted...
ITT: People who didn't read the article and jumped to conclusions.

rofl

TC's "damage control" comment didn't help. People should read more.

no it didn't help and some people didn't read the article and just jumped to conclusions
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#44crazyman32Posted 11/15/2012 8:14:28 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

ah yes the so called sophisticated one trolling again to no surprise
---
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#45SophisticationPosted 11/15/2012 8:17:53 PM
crazyman32 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Everything comes down to trolling rather than the truth with you. Why can I just not be ready for new hardware? Why? How come me expressing my need and want for new hardware has to be looked at as trolling? It's. Stupid.
---
Sophistication is knowing you like the best games, going out of your way to own them and then telling the entire world about them. I... I am sophistication.
#46crazyman32Posted 11/15/2012 8:19:15 PM
Sophistication A.K.A. Greer
---
#47jubjub360Posted 11/15/2012 8:22:46 PM
Sophistication posted...
crazyman32 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

Everything comes down to trolling rather than the truth with you. Why can I just not be ready for new hardware? Why? How come me expressing my need and want for new hardware has to be looked at as trolling? It's. Stupid.

You're trying to provoke people to respond inappropriately by stating that a phone is more powerful than a console. That's trolling. He's right.
---
F*** yo' MLA! It's all about that APA!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#48SophisticationPosted 11/15/2012 8:27:38 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Sophistication posted...
crazyman32 posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Sophistication posted...

You're trying to provoke people to respond inappropriately by stating that a phone is more powerful than a console. That's trolling. He's right.

But it is right... it's the truth. My s3 has 2gigs of ram, the ps3 has 512mb of ram. That makes the s3 more efficient at multitasking, which isv what I said. That isn't trolling, it's the truth.
---
#49bretnsidPosted 11/15/2012 8:28:07 PM
Not even out and they're already doing damage control. I'm buying the game, But damn, I'm sick of hearing some developers moan about this while others seem to do just fine...So what is it?

What are you talking about? He's just saying that there are things he'd like to do in a Hitman game that simply can't be done on current gen consoles. Hideo Kojima said the same thing about MGS 4. It's called being a perfectionist and always wanting to do more. Why do people have to put a negative spin on everything?
---
Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns of the Patriots! (4/15/06)
Damn the Patriots! Sneak Out 6.12.08 - SNAAAAKE!
#50Golden MavenPosted 11/15/2012 8:29:45 PM
Acquire posted...
We're long overdue for a new generation. Should've started last year.

Not really. I think we recently hit the ceiling with graphics. That's the best time of any generation - when developers need to build on the gameplay to entice people.